Floods Photography

Bloomville, OH · View map

About Floods Photography

We are a husband and wife team who have been in business since 2005. We live in Bloomville Ohio and travel many weekends for weddings all over from Detroit to Cleveland and everywhere in between. Photography is our passion and something we enjoy doing together. Every wedding is uniquely different which keeps our images fresh and fun. Jason is the main shooter and shoots both classic and contemporary. The classic stands the test of time and we feel is still important to incorporate in every wedding. With Pinterest taking over weddings, its easy for things to look similar. We like to deliver unique and artistic moments that are only for that couple. I (Bonnie) am the second shooter and the one that helps make the day run smooth and efficiently. I like to shoot both candid and documentary. I like to show the emotion in the still photo but also will set the scene to tell the whole story as it is being played out that day. We like to say Jason shoots with the skill while Bonnie shoots with her heart. Contact us today and let us tell your story.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Floods Photography FAQ