Flor de Casa Designs

Falls Church, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Flor de Casa Designs

Flor de Casa Designs is a Northern Virginia based floral studio serving Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia and is available for travel. Our floral designs cater to brides that have a taste for natural beauty and have a desire for something other than the traditional, cookie-cutter floral arrangements. We specialize in loose, organic and free-flowing designs that take inspiration from the beautiful blooms we find in nature; designs we consider an art form. A flower is naturally beautiful, but when paired with the right textural elements and colors we create curated and artfully designed arrangements that bring a sophisticated yet natural feel to weddings and events. We look forward to serving you. Send us a message to begin your design process.

Founded in 2016, this wedding florist works hard to make couples’ floral dreams a reality. Zelaya only books one wedding per weekend so that she can dedicate the necessary time to each couple’s big day. In this time — and the time leading up to the wedding day — she helps couples with consultations, event design, venue visits, delivery, setup, and clean up. Her arrangements can reflect a variety of styles, with classic, glamorous and vintage options, as well as eclectic and modern ones. Each arrangement exudes a level of romance that only adds to the magnificence of a couple’s wedding day. Working mostly with real flowers, but also offering non-floral styles, Eszi and Flor can create the following arrangements for a couple’s wedding day:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
This florist can also help couples with the planning stages of their wedding day, including the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. This wedding planner happily helps with civil, cultural, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination

Featured
Lauren

Married on 11/03/2018

Look No Further

Shanda is amazing! Shanda was the first vendor I booked for my wedding. Her vision for floral design is mind-blowing! I was not looking forward to planning my wedding at all (in fact I was dreading ... Read more dreading it). After meeting Shanda and discussing the style I like and the colors I wanted, she quickly created the most beautiful imagery for how she envisioned my wedding. Her passion and excitement to design the flowers and the flower installment for my wedding made me excited for my wedding ( I didn't think it was possible). Shanda is one of those people that you meet and within 30 seconds you can tell she is extremely qualified, talented and passionate about what she does. And you know you are in great hands. I seriously cannot speak more highly of Shanda! My entire interaction and communication with Shanda was pleasant. She is understanding, flexible and she listens. She truly tries to achieve nothing less than perfection for her clients and it shows through her work. As soon as I booked Shanda, I knew she was going to go above and beyond to make my wedding venue beautiful, and she delivered! I was brought to tears (I'm not a crier) when I saw the flower arrangements and hanging installment she created. She is so overwhelmingly talented and a true pleasure to work with. She is very communicative and professional! Book Shanda and it will be the best decision you will never have to think about it again!!

Wendy
Wendy

Married on 05/04/2019

One of the best decisions EVER!!!!

I researched potential florists for months until I came across Shanda & her company, Flor de Casa Designs. I followed her Instagram as well as her blog and the first thing that appealed to me was her ... Read more personality. She is such a beautiful soul and it comes through in all her work. The first time we spoke was during a phone consultation on my way home in a commuter bus and I wasn't sure I fully expressed my thoughts but when we finally met in person, I was beyond impressed because of how professional and organized she is and also because of how much she actually listened to EXACTLY what I wanted from only one conversation. We immediately hired Shanda and her team as our florist then added on her decor services and finally hired her to be our day-of coordinator. Shanda is poised and knows exactly how to execute.

R
Ranitea

Married on 04/27/2019

Professional Creativity

Shanda is absolutely wonderful! She is professional, creative, and dedicated to her work! I contacted her last minute and was so luck she was available for my small wedding! She tailored her services ... Read more services to our needs and made the day so special with her wonderful work!