Flora Blume Design

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About Flora Blume Design

I'm Jordan. (Jo. Jojo. Hey you.) I'm 25 and have been in the flower business since I was 19.I love a good book, wearing denim on denim, unsolved murder and serial killer podcasts, being barefoot and casually wearing flowers in my hair. I spend 90% of my make up routine (which is a solid two minutes long) on my eyebrows and I eat Taco Time at least four times a week.

I started designing for weddings five years ago and fell in love with the detail and personalization that each piece of a arrangement. I currently take weddings in the greater PNW and beyond. Along with wedding florals, I also offer wedding design and styling as well as coordination services for brides who are looking for an inculsive experience.

In order to create high qualitiy floral pieces, Flora Blume Design has a design minimum of $800.

You can see some of my past work on my website, www.florablumedesign.com or on instagram @florablumedesign

34 Reviews for Flora Blume Design

34 Flora Blume Design Reviews

A
Ann Whitehall

Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding flowers were fantastic

Jordan did a beautiful job with our flowers last month. She was fun to work with and did lovely arrangements! Read more Jordan did a beautiful job with our flowers last month. She was fun to work with and did lovely arrangements!

Anna
Anna Didomenico

Married on 07/13/2019

Florist flora Blume

Everything went smooth because of Jordan’s hard work into making sure everything was perfect. The flowers looked amazing and worth the investment. Thank you from Chase and Anna. Read more Everything went smooth because of Jordan’s hard work into making sure everything was perfect. The flowers looked amazing and worth the investment. Thank you from Chase and Anna.

L
Lindsay Doughty

Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Flowers

Jordan was amazing and the flowers she did for our wedding last month were absolutely gorgeous! We were thinking about doing the flowers ourselves but we're so glad that we chose Jordan instead! She ... Read more worked with us to stay within our budget (and kept it WAYYYY reasonable), was really easy to communicate with and followed through on everything she'd promised. And the flowers are just as beautiful as the pictures show! Thanks Jordan!!!