Flora Fetish LLC.

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Flora Fetish LLC.

Flora Fetish LLC. is a wedding and event design boutique based in Austin, Texas. The boutique has been offering floral design, event styling, and decor rentals for over 30 years. They specialize in providing full floral design plans from beginning to end. The planning starts in their showroom, and from there a design plan is developed with each design having a unique style for each client. With one of the best and largest rental inventories in the area,and designers who span different styles, their team of eclectic artists and designers are capable of designs ranging from simple and traditional to grandiose and innovative. In-house designers and a day-of team are also available, working together seamlessly to capture the couple’s vision for the wedding. Their team holds certifications as Advanced Master Florists, and has also been recognized by the American Institute of Floral Design.

Flora Fetish does arrangements for the entire wedding, such as aisle decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and more, each staying true to the chosen style of the event. The services they offer include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Set up and tear down
  • Venue visit

136 Reviews for Flora Fetish LLC.

136 Flora Fetish LLC. Reviews

E
Featured
Ella Boyle

Married on 10/06/2018

The best florals in all of Austin!

The team at floral fetish was absolutely amazing! Their work was more perfect than I ever could have dreamed of. Everyone was so kind and helpful! All of my guests (and even people who didn’t attend ... Read more the wedding) have told me the flowers were the most beautiful they’d ever seen. Floral fetish was an incredible group to work with and I cannot recommend them more!!

Tara
Tara

Getting married on 04/18/2020

So far so great!

I met with Hattie on the weekend to get a better idea of what they were explaining on the proposal. She was so accommodating and I appreciated how she worked with me keeping in mind my budget.I ... Read more wasn’t sure I was going to hire Flora Fetish, but after meeting and the fact that she gave alternatives to help save some money I was sold!

L
Lindsey

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Carrie was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Her and her husband made my day absolutely perfect and I couldn't recommend them any more highly! I went into Carrie with a VERY rough idea of what I wanted ... Read more with zero specifics besides a few Pinterest photos, and she made my vision come to life in a more perfect way than I could have ever imagined! Even with a last minute reception venue change, and last minute floral add-on's (like day before!) she remained incredibly flexible and made all my wishes happen. We can't say thank you enough for all of her hard work!