Refined Beauty Inc.

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Refined Beauty Inc.

Refined Beauty Inc. is an on-location San Diego-based makeup and hairstyling team which provides best-in-class, professional and affordable beauty services for weddings and special events.

As qualified professionals specialized in wedding makeup and hair, their mission is to combine their knowledge, creativity and along with the highest-quality products in their kits, to help and discover each individual’s own unique beauty and features. Please contact us for bookings, price quotes or more information.

Services offered

Their stylists are all professionally trained with years of experience behind them. Their competitive services with reasonable prices have made them the number one choice for brides in the area.

The services they offer include the following:

• Bridal makeup or/and hair trial
  • Bridal Makeup or/and Hair
  • Attendants/Family makeup or/and hair trial
  • Attendants/Family Makeup or/and Hair

Other services

• Blowouts
  • Hair Extensions Rental
  • Bridal Hair Accessories

54 Reviews for Refined Beauty Inc.

54 Refined Beauty Inc. Reviews

Matt
Featured
Matt and Laurie Yagyagan

Married on 03/23/2019

Refined Beauty is the best!

Kerry and the Refined Beauty team were amazing! I wanted to have a natural glam look with airbrush, and Kerry definitely delivered. Being Filipina, I know from experience that not all makeup artists ... Read more know how to do makeup for Asian faces, so I did my research to find artists who knew what to do. Refined Beauty was the best of the bunch! Kerry and her partner did the makeup for 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 2 sisters. I was nervous we would be cutting the timeline close, but these talented artists made it all happen. They even gave us all little touch-up packages to touch up our makeup throughout the day. They were so fun to be with the day-of, and helped keep the morning stress-free. Some tips for brides: Ask your MUA to stay after you've opened a present or read a letter from your soon-to-be husband and do a makeup trial before the wedding so that you can purchase the lipcolor ahead of time! I did do the makeup trial but didn't think ahead enough to buy the lip color Kerry used on me. She mixed two colors to make a unique one so I couldn't find one similar at any of the stores I went to. I also cried a ton when I read my husband's letter, and wish that I had asked Kerry to stay to touch me up. Still, the makeup stayed, despite all my tears! I would highly recommend Refined Beauty! They are super professional, friendly, and affordable for the quality of service they provide.

Z
Zirley

Married on 08/17/2019

Awesomely pleasant experience

Part 1 - Trial Appointment When I first met Flora at my initial wedding makeup trial I was a bit nervous but her soothing and calm demeanor made me feel secure. We went over what styles of makeup I ... Read more I was interested in , and was very honest in her abilities. When getting the makeup started we began learn about each-other , she is really easy to talk to and again she has a very calm voice that make me feel calm, which for the wedding was key in keeping my cool. My makeup was stunning that I booked her right away for my wedding. I would recommend Refined Beauty to anyone. My makeup trial was amazing and she is easy to get along with. I also did hair which was amazing and stunning. Thank you Flora. Part 2: Wedding Day Makeup and Hair When I the day started I woke up a little nervous but when Flora arrived to my hotel she made me feel calm and re-assured me that we would have more than enough time to do myself, my mother one of my bridesmaids. My mother was first she is 56 years young and she loved her makeup and hair she knows how to work with mature skin and did a perfect job improving her wrinkles and made her feel beautiful my mother also loved her hair . Then it was myself with my makeup Flora really knows how to read people and know when to give helpful advice. Flora told me to breath and gave me relaxing techniques that I really needed at the time. If you are looking for a makeup artist that will help aid in making you feel good inside and out this is your girl. I loved my hair it did stay all night and my makeup stayed all night until the honeymoon suite. My bridesmaid was last and I loved that Flora knew how to work with dark skin tone and made my friend look beautiful. Flora brought all her professional makeup supplies and stayed for makeup re-touches and photos at the end. She is very professional and would definitely re-hire her for future events.

Victoria
Victoria

Married on 08/02/2019

Just Amazing!

Jennifer at Refined Beauty is amazing! She made my bridesmaids and me so incredibly happy on my wedding day with her talented makeup skills! She was able to create a look exactly how I wanted: long ... Read more lashes, sparkly eyeshadow, and a little bit of eyeliner. I highly recommend Jennifer to all bride-to-be’s for their wedding!