Flora Roots & CO

Cloverdale, CA · View map · Visit website

About Flora Roots & CO

Flora Roots & Co. is a Cloverdale, California-based company that specializes in designing distinctively custom fresh floral arrangements for weddings and special occasions in Sonoma County’s Wine Country. Owner Victoria Wiseman and the team at Flora Roots & Co. pride themselves on using the freshest, highest quality locally grown flowers when available.

On your wedding day, Flora Roots & Co. will create the aesthetic, and overall vibe that will surely set your wedding apart from the rest with our custom floral designs.

Flora Roots & Co. is a small business that is delighted to be at your floral service. Are you being served? We selectively choose our product based on seasonal availability, and predominately grown by flower farmers in California. Our arrangements can be described as classic, rustic, romantic and vintage.

On your special day, the team will deliver the flowers to your wedding venue and professionally set them up flawlessly prior to the start of your celebration.

Products Offered
Flora Roots & Co. creates a wide variety of arrangements for wedding celebrations. Some of these arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

1 Flora Roots & CO Reviews

C
Chelsea

Married on 09/02/2018

Victoria and her crew has done an excellent job arranging the flowers for my wedding. It only took a few emails to communicate my vision to her and she executed flawlessly. She is prompt and clear in ... Read more in her responses. Victoria also offers genuine and professional advices on what flowers to use and what to avoid - the floral arrangement she did for us are still alive and perky a week after my wedding. Among all the vendors I spoke to, she offered the best value. She was able realize my vision within the budget and the floral arrangements came out to be bigger and fuller than I've expected. It was a wonderful experience working with Victoria and I could not be happier.

Flora Roots & CO FAQ