Flora & Vine

Dallas, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Flora & Vine

Flora & Vine is an affordable yet high-quality floral design service located in Dallas. We specialize in creating dream florals while staying within budget. Whether you want succulents in your bouquet or fresh vibrant florals in the center of each dining table, Flora & Vine’s designers have the knowledge and skill set to design intricately detailed masterpieces.

Products Offered

The florist provides consultations and a venue visit to fully assess a couple’s needs. They provide samples and will take care of delivery, setting up and breaking down. Design styles include classic, country, romantic and vintage. Floral arrangements and designs include:

• Samples

K
Featured
kristi

Married on 01/27/2018

Maggie gave me my dream wedding bouquet! When I saw it I cried. I knew I wanted succulents. How do you use succulents in a floral arrangement? I had no idea! Maggie made it look easy, yet classy and ... Read more beautiful. I'll be forever grateful. I still get compliments on my bouquet. If you're not using Flora & Vine, then you just don't know.

A
Ana Lopez

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!

Maggie was an absolute delight to work with. She accommodated me one month before our wedding and gave us everything we wanted at a very reasonable price. I was out of state and she was very easy to ... Read more communicate with. She was constantly keeping me updated and I could not be happier.

April
April Whitten

Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Maggie made our flowers look so crisp and classic, which was exactly what I wanted. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and the flowers were so fresh. I would definitely recommend her because she ... Read more listens, gives great advice, and is super helpful on the wedding day!!!