Florafost Photography

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Florafost Photography

Authentic. Creative. Fun. Florafost Photography is a wedding photography business located in Houston, Texas that specializes in capturing moments as real and unique as you. From their combinded twenty years of professional photography experience, Florafost perfected the "unposed" look that will give you photographs of real and raw moments. They have a clear understanding that being in front of the camera in the presence strangers can be a bit awkward. That is why so much emphasis is put on sessions not being sessions. They want you being you with who makes you, you. You will have fun, laugh, play games (literally), open-up and you won't just be creating photographs, but you will create memories. Memories that will last a lifetime and can be shared with friends, family and generations to come. Photography with Florafost is an experience. And, you can rest assured knowing that the images captured will tell your story.

Along with weddings, Karrie and her team at Florafost Photography offer engagement shoots, portraits, boudoir shoots, and trash the dress sessions. The team takes the time to make sure every picture portrays the couple they are photographing. In addition to the different sessions offered, Florafost Photography also offers the following items:

• Lay-flat albums

K
Featured
Kahlin Postoak

Getting married on 03/01/2021

Florafost photography is amazing!

Karrie with Florafost is truly amazing at what she does. I personally can be camera shy and she was great at helping me feel confident in poses and she offered advice and funny saying to help us ... Read more loosen up. Karrie did better than I could of ever asked for on my bridals and wedding photos. She will be my first call for any professional pictures needs!

Jamee
Jamee Milligan

Getting married on 02/06/2024

Easy going, gave directions very well.

I am unable to anything bad to say, My little girl had fun working with Karrie. We will definitely be taking photos with her again. Read more I am unable to anything bad to say, My little girl had fun working with Karrie. We will definitely be taking photos with her again.

R
Rachelle Parnell

Getting married on 07/05/2021

Love Karrie and her work!

Karrie was great with our senior! She ran around a pasture to catch the exact images we wanted. She captured his personality perfectly. We love her work! Read more Karrie was great with our senior! She ran around a pasture to catch the exact images we wanted. She captured his personality perfectly. We love her work!