Floral Accents

North Tonawanda, NY · View map

About Floral Accents

From the first consultation, your wedding is our focus. Every Wedding day is as individual as the bridal couple, and your flowers represent your unique commitment. Floral Accents custom designs will convey your personality and style. A Floral Accents design member personally services every Floral Accents wedding.
We make certain that every centerpiece is placed, every bow and ribbon is tied and every corsage and boutonniere is pinned correctly.
As Professional Designers, we provide our creative expertise to bring your dreams to life! At Floral Accents, we give you the flexibility to select your favorite flower varieties, we will guide you to the perfect designs for your Wedding... from the Rehearsal dinner to the Ceremony and Reception. We will never box you into a pre-arranged package.

39 Reviews for Floral Accents

39 Floral Accents Reviews

K
Krista

Married on 09/15/2018

I had no idea what I wanted for my bridal bouquet but they were amazing to work with and I was so happy with how gorgeous my bouquet ended up looking. Thank you so much! Read more I had no idea what I wanted for my bridal bouquet but they were amazing to work with and I was so happy with how gorgeous my bouquet ended up looking. Thank you so much!

J
Jenna

Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I just got married almost 2 weeks ago and Floral Accents provided our absolutely STUNNING ceremony flowers, bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages and reception centerpieces. For our outdoor ... Read more ceremony, we had an arbor floral decoration with aisle flower petals that were just gorgeous and everything we wanted. For our reception centerpieces, we provided mason jars and wood disks to floral accents and they provided the flowers to go inside the jars. We also repurposed our bridesmaid bouquets to be used on our card table. Floral accents also provided beautiful decoration flowers for our donut tower. The cost was very reasonable and they were willing to work within our budget and provide suggestion and guidance. I highly recommend Floral Accents!

A
Amanda

Married on 12/09/2017

Theresa was amazing to work with for Our Wedding 12/9/2017. My Mom and I first met Theresa at a bridal show. I was looking for a unique centerpiece stand. We searched everywhere, and Theresa was the ... Read more only one that could have these centerpiece stands made for us. The flowers she made for my wedding, for the church , my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and reception were Absolutely Breath Taking. Theresa went over and above all our expectations. We had so many wonderful compliments about our wedding flowers from so many of our guests. Theresa is wonderful to work with, she made Our Wedding Day so BEAUTIFUL. Sincerely, Amanda Ruckh