Floral Affairs

Greenfield, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Floral Affairs

Floral Affairs is a Massachusetts based wedding floral design company offering full service weddings and DIY Wedding & Event Classes.

Established in 2008, the floral designers produce custom wedding bouquets using the highest quality of fresh flowers. With keeping your vision and style in mind we can create exactly the look that is right for your big day! Floral Affairs offers fresh, seasonal flowers for weddings throughout Springfield, Hartford, Boston, and beyond.

Products Offered
Floral Affairs can cater to small to large events, providing high-quality products, designs, service, and presentation. They offer decorative bouquet accents, including brooches, pearls, berries, butterflies, colored wire, rhinestones, ribbon, tulle, lace, peacock feathers, and other decorative details. They can use these elements to craft the following arrangements for weddings:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Bridal Bouquets

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Becky was amazing to work with from start to finish. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I found myself searching for a florist with under 2 months to go for an event on the ... Read more busiest weekend of the year. From the first phone call, Becky was incredible. She called back in minutes and took on the task with an awesome sense of humor and understanding. Our consultation was friendly, efficient, and honest. I was on a tight budget and we figured out the options that would work best without pressure for extras. And the bouquets were GORGEOUS. We are still getting compliments on them. My sister continues to gush about how they were her favorite part of the day. They truly pop in our photos and looked awesome on our cake table at the reception. Day of, everything arrived on time and as expected. Becky and her team thought of everything from labeling each bouquet and boutonniere to providing towels and instructions to avoid getting our dresses wet. I couldn’t recommend Floral Affairs more highly and I hope I have the opportunity to support them again in the future.

Lexi
Lexi Hulbert

Married on 10/28/2018

Becky is Amazing!

Floral Affairs did the flowers for my wedding back in October of 2018, they were perfect! If you need wedding flowers in this area I would recommend her! She sat down with us right in her shop and let ... Read more us tell her exactly what we wanted and delivered them on time to my venue on the wedding day! Her prices were more than fair and she was extremely professional, courteous and timely. She made this part of planning my wedding completely stress free!

K
Kathie

Married on 08/18/2018

Professional

Floral affairs was delightful to work with. They exceeded all our expectations! Read more Floral affairs was delightful to work with. They exceeded all our expectations!