Floral Alchemy

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Floral Alchemy

Floral Alchemy, not your typical wedding florist, is a floral design company with a lofty goal in mind. We seek to curate a memory so powerful that you'll forever recall the way your flowers smelled as you stood in wait for the doors to open, the excited peace in your heart and the look in your intendeds eyes as they see you, as if for the first time all over again. THIS is the alchemic marriage of emotion, nature and creativity inspired by the two of you.

At Floral Alchemy, we are drawn to the authentic, the natural, the unique, the artistic, the elegant and the eclectic. We are drawn to you!

?Dedicated to providing couples with an exceptional experience and succeeding in elevating flowers into meaningful art. Floral Alchemy's goal is to guide you through the process of choosing flowers with an ease, a comfort and a confidence so strong you'll carry that feeling through to the rest of your wedding planning. With Floral Alchemy the focus remains on you - drawing out your personality and vision leading to beautiful floral designs befitting the love celebrated on your wedding day!

10 Reviews for Floral Alchemy

10 Floral Alchemy Reviews

M
Matt

Married on 10/06/2018

Best. Decision. Ever.

If we could give Floral Alchemy 6 stars out of 5, we would! This is just an example of what we treasure about Liz and Floral Alchemy. Liz is always thinking outside the box, always coming up with ... Read more thoughtful approaches to create impactful design. Our first meeting with Liz was going to be quick and to the point, but immediately upon talking we knew that we had to go deeper, explore creative approaches together and understand each other on another level than simply client and florist. As we continued to work with Liz we actually sought to increase our budget for floral design because of the work she was doing. Liz was not only able to continuously adapt to our ever changing budget and ideas, she produced a stunning display for our event. We highly recommend Liz and Floral Alchemy to anyone looking for a thoughtful and innovative collaborator.

K
Kerry

Married on 05/12/2018

Liz and her team were amazing to work with on our wedding day! The bouquet's she put together and all of our wedding decorations were spectacular, we could not have been happier with her work. She ... Read more even helped us incorporate several of our own vases and votives into the decorations!!

A
Ariel

Married on 11/10/2017

Liz is amazing. I would recommend her over and over again. One of the main requests that I had for her was to help me not worry about the flowers. She not only did that but she helped with setup and ... Read more take down, she was always very responsive to my emails and praised me for being easy to work with! It was all her! Plus my flowers were exactly what I wanted with a little unique touch to them. My bouquet lasted for 3 additional days before starting to wilt. I have a feeling she will have a very booming business because she was amazing to work with!