Floral Artistry

Sanibel, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Floral Artistry

Floral Artistry is unique floral designer in Sanibel, Florida. Their designers stay abreast of popular trends and techniques, so whether you want something classic or modern, they’ll design your flowers in a way that will make your wedding space look incredible. Floral Artistry searches for the best, most beautiful flowers around the world. Their attention to detail and passion for flowers is sure to make your special day a memorable occasion.

Products Offered
To get a feel for your personal tastes and vision, Floral Artistry offers consultations. They also provide delivery, set up, and clean up for your event. An array of styles can be accommodated, including everything from vintage, rustic, or classical to romantic, eclectic, or tropical arrangements. This florist also provides a range of decor and arrangement options to help make your wedding day special. Some of their offerings include:

• Aisle decor

Alex
Alex

Married on 04/20/2019

beautiful flowers

Ann was our design specialist for my bouquets and was a joy to work with. I was very specific with my initial request with a "tropical" bouquet. After some thought I decided I wanted to do less ... Read more "tropical foliage" and more "greenery" and Ann was so accommodating and patient with me. I got 6 bouquets for my bridesmaids, one for myself, flowers for the cake, a they decorated my arch with palms. Everything was gorgeous and they took care of all the delivery and set up which was a nice touch that i didn't have to worry about it on my wedding day. Thank you to Ann and her team for creating such beautiful bouquets.

Beth
Beth

Married on 04/18/2019

Flowers were amazing!

Our flowers were beautiful! They set up our beach arch with matching flowers to my bouquet (white lilies and Pink Floyd roses) and then stayed until after the ceremony to transport them to our ... Read more reception and reuse them as decorations. They were so pretty! So easy to work with and very attentive to calls and emails. Highly recommend floral artistry!

Kristie
Kristie Beck

Married on 02/21/2019

Perfection

What a dream. Jana and her team were fabulous. They communicated well, but they also listened well. She understood what my (amateur, unformed) vision was, and she got it exactly right. The flowers ... Read more were unique and completely beautiful. Just beautiful. They worked with my budget, as well, and gave us elegance and artistry. My mom said “every flower was perfect”. I’m so very glad we found this gem!