Floral Artistry

Sanibel, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Floral Artistry

Floral Artistry is unique floral designer in Sanibel, Florida. Their designers stay abreast of popular trends and techniques, so whether you want something classic or modern, they’ll design your flowers in a way that will make your wedding space look incredible. Floral Artistry searches for the best, most beautiful flowers around the world. Their attention to detail and passion for flowers is sure to make your special day a memorable occasion.

Products Offered
To get a feel for your personal tastes and vision, Floral Artistry offers consultations. They also provide delivery, set up, and clean up for your event. An array of styles can be accommodated, including everything from vintage, rustic, or classical to romantic, eclectic, or tropical arrangements. This florist also provides a range of decor and arrangement options to help make your wedding day special. Some of their offerings include:

• Aisle decor

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 10/11/2015

I had my bouquet designed by Floral Artistry and it was absolutely beautiful. They were very accommodating with all my changes throughout the entire process. I was very happy with their service! Read more I had my bouquet designed by Floral Artistry and it was absolutely beautiful. They were very accommodating with all my changes throughout the entire process. I was very happy with their service!

A
Allyson

Getting married on 02/17/2019

Our consultation was a wonderful experience! Our Consultant was friendly and warm and helped us every step of the way. Read more Our consultation was a wonderful experience! Our Consultant was friendly and warm and helped us every step of the way.

Nancy
Nancy Medoff

Married on 10/21/2018

Your search for the perfect florist is over

Floral Artistry exceeded all expectations and created the most stunning and perfect wedding floral arrangements in the history of floral wedding arrangements. A little bit of background- I live in ... Read more Boston and planned a destination wedding in Marco Island which occurred on October 21, 2018. I discovered floral artistry by looking through photos of weddings in Marco, and every floral arrangement I loved was designed by the same people – Jana and her team at Floral Artistry. I had ONE site visit during which I needed to plan EVERYTHING – then fly back over 800 miles and trust my vendors. Add to this that having been in the hotel/events business for over thirty years, my expectations were high. Also, having worked literally hundreds of weddings I knew all the things that could possibly go wrong. I also knew that flowers and décor set the tone and when done make a memorable wedding. As you can imagine, the anxiety level was off the charts. Enter Jana. Let’s start with our first phone call. I sent Jana just a few inspirational photos and after our first phone call I simply knew that she “got it” and would execute my vision. Then came the in-person meeting (reminder, I had only one) for which Jana drove over an hour and brought samples. Then add the months of planning, changes (mine), additions and adding flowers to every event during our four-day destination wedding. The actual day of the wedding, Jana walked in with my floral bouquet and I cried (and I am not a crier). Let’s face it ladies, there is probably nothing more important to the bride than her dress and the flowers and Jana and her team ABSOLUTELY nailed it. I mean, nailed it. To see your vision, planning and dream come to life was emotional and I will be forever grateful to Jana and her team. We loved the bouquet so much that I saved it for three days! When I passed the reception area on my way to the ceremony, again I cried. Jana created the look I was seeking and listened to every detail I provided. The result was a classic and elegant outdoor reception – exactly what we were seeking. Can we talk about the ceremony? Light distressed driftwood aisle accented with green hydrangeas – simply stunning. The chupah (provided by Jana) was so elegantly decorated and the flowers there again were totally in point. We have three horticulturists in the family and they could not stop taking photos. Boutonnieres arrived on time, beautiful as per specs, clearly labeled and idiot proof (😊). Welcome reception flowers – again hit the mark for our outdoor reception welcoming out guests the first night. The last thing I will say about Jana and her team is that she got everything right. EVERYTHING. NOT ONE MISTAKE. She was a true partner, listened so well and suggested enhancements which pulled everything together. As soon as the professional photos are in I will post them and, in the meantime, I truly mean it when I suggest if you have any questions to email me- I will GLADLY rave to you about Jana and the best.wedding.ever.