Floral Designs by Justine

Bethlehem, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Floral Designs by Justine

A wedding florist in Bethlehem, Connecticut, Floral Designs by Justine is committed to providing couples with unique, local and high-end designs. Owned and operated by professional floral designer Justine Ramsey, the business has been enamoring couples and their guests throughout Connecticut since 2014. Dedicated to your floral needs, Floral Designs by Justine is perfect for locally made wedding blossoms!

Justine and her team offer a variety of floral services for couples to benefit from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Floral design for all elements to your wedding or event
  • Initial consultation with one follow up meeting
  • Venue visits (If a new venue)
  • Cleanup (If needed and/or renting)
  • Delivery
  • Mock-ups

Other Services
Justine and her team also provide couples with an array of fresh floral arrangement options. Said options include:

• Bouquets
  • Centerpieces
  • Sign flowers
  • Garlands

Areas Covered
Floral Designs by Justine proudly offers floral services to couples located in Connecticut.and throughtout New England.

65 Reviews for Floral Designs by Justine

65 Floral Designs by Justine Reviews

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 07/20/2019

Pinterest-worthy flowers

Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking, I was so in love with them! Justine was so sweet and even agreed last minute to a few changes. I loved that they were sourced locally, some flowers Justine ... Read more even grew in her garden!

Gretchen
Gretchen

Married on 06/01/2019

Her talent is limitless!!

Support the small businesses. It is SO worth it when you get results like these. Eric and I loved the attentiveness and open communication Floral Designs by Justine provided us. She let me give my ... Read more opinion, but also provided some amazing insight of her own (since I know pretty much nothing about flowers). Eric and I have known Justine for a LONG time, but that is not why we chose her as our florist. Her work speaks for itself.

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 05/26/2019

Thoughtful, beautiful work!

There were so many highlights to our wedding day, but Justine's floral arrangements truly had me in awe. She listened intently during our planning conversations, took great notes, was consistent in ... Read more communication and clear with the business side of things, and in the end delivered an amazing product that was above and beyond what I imagined. The flowers Justine chose were unique and stunning, and my guests gushed about the individuality of the arrangements. Justine included a personal momento with my wedding bouquet that helped to keep me grounded in the midst of all the excitement too. Two thumbs up!