Floral Designs by Nancy

Danbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Floral Designs by Nancy

Floral Designs by Nancy is a wedding florist based in Danbury, Connecticut. The company is best known for its attention to detail and personalized creations. Nancy Reagan, the owner, has been a part of the floral industry for more than 20 years, providing service that always exceeds the couple's expectations. Nancy started her career as a delivery person at a local mom and pop shop before she began to experiment with floral design. After working with several florists in the area, Nancy decided to open her own business in 2007. Floral Designs by Nancy provides custom floral arrangements for weddings throughout Fairfield County and Westchester, New York, as well as the surrounding areas.

Floral Designs by Nancy offers several different floral styles to choose from, such as classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, vintage, country, glamorous, nautical, and rustic. Services that they provide include consultations, event design, samples, delivery, set up, and clean up. Floral arrangements can be created for the following purposes:

• Aisle décor

99 Floral Designs by Nancy Reviews

Featured
User2042748

2+ years ago

Nancy's work completely blew me away, when I saw my flowers for the first time, I screamed. She captured everything I dreamed of and turned it into reality, the colors were even more spectacular than ... Read more I imagined. THANK YOU NANCY!!!

S
Sarah

Married on 07/14/2018

I am so happy I went with Nancy for my wedding flowers! She was so easy to work with and flexible, which made planning easier from a distance. I wanted the flowers to be bright, colorful, and to be ... Read more the focal point of the church and venue's décor. She was able to deliver this and more, the flowers came out gorgeous!! The delivery of the flowers went smoothly, and they were beautifully set up all over our venue. Everything was so great, and I would highly recommend Nancy for any bride.

V
Valerie

Married on 04/14/2018

Nancy was amazing. She was able to transform the little ideas I gave her into something that I never knew I always wanted! She is super creative and such a pro at what she does. I was so happy with my ... Read more flowers, centerpieces and all the little details she put into everything. HIGHLY recommend her :)