Floral Designs By Nina

Stony Brook, NY · View map · Visit website

About Floral Designs By Nina

Floral Designs By Nina is a florist company located in Stony Brook, New York, specializing in beautiful custom floral designs and floral arrangements. With several years of experience in the floral industry, the florist uses their knowledge and honed techniques to create one-of-a-kind designs, reflecting each couple’s personalities and preferred style for the big day.

Floral Designs By Nina provides couples with an array of event services that can be tailored to best suit their specific desires and requirements; from romantic, glamorous, vintage, classic, rustic, nautical, and more, the florist’s designs can accommodate any couple’s needs. Before any service is conducted, the company offers one-on-one consultations to discuss design ideas and arrangements needed to make the event as special as possible. Other services provided include delivery, setup, venue visits, and samples. Some of the florist’s floral arrangements include the following:

• Centerpieces

11 Floral Designs By Nina Reviews

A
Anamaria X

Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous florals and experience with Floral Design by Nina!

It was a pleasure working with Nina. She made us flower crowns for a bachelorette weekend and also made floral arrangements. Everything was absolutely beautiful! The crowns were perfectly made with ... Read more perfectly selected flowers. Just gorgeous! And the arrangements were beautiful was well! Enjoyed my experience with Nina!

V
Victoria

Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, pleasant, cheerful

Nina was not only professional but kind and accommodating. To keep cost down I chose to purchase personals for 18. 6 bouquets, 8 boutonnieres, 2 corsages. Read more Nina was not only professional but kind and accommodating. To keep cost down I chose to purchase personals for 18. 6 bouquets, 8 boutonnieres, 2 corsages.

K
Kristie

Married on 05/13/2016

I am so glad we found Nina! I had made my first appointment with Nina about 1. 5 years from our actual wedding date and had changed my mind a ton of times. She was always understanding and adjusted our ... Read more plan! The day of our wedding- our personal flowers & our centerpieces were amazing. All our flowers lasted the entire day. She even put charms on my bouquet at the last minute for me! Nina is so sweet and she made my flower inspiration come true within my budget! She made the entire flower process stress-less! Highly recommend Floral Design by Nina, you won’t be disappointed!