Floral Events

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Floral Events

Floral Events is a professional floral design studio based in Houston, Texas that specializes in wedding flowers. Their unique 7,200-square-foot studio and 2,000-square-foot showroom beautifully displays a wide variety of floral design options and allows couples to easily choose wedding florals that speak to their tastes and style. With over 50 years of collective floral design experience and a legacy of gorgeously arranged wedding florals, Floral Events is sure to bring your wedding vision to life.

Since 1995, Floral Events has created custom florals for bridal, corporate and personal clients. From traditional floral designs to modern floral trends, their experienced floral design staff can carefully craft and arrange flowers of all styles and sizes. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot rave enough about the Floral Events team! I worked with Javier and he is an absolute visionary! Together he and I dreamed up some wonderfully unique ideas for my wedding from a ceiling ... Read more arrangement with orchids and hanging candles to a custom made escort card tree to two candle walls framed with hydrangeas. He made every single element come to life in ways even I couldn't have imagined. I cannot recommend Floral Events (and Javier specifically!) enough, they made my dream wedding a reality. If you have any questions about my experience feel free to email me at rebeccalynnphelps@yahoo.com and I promise to talk your ear off. :)

Angel
Angel Greenhouse

Married on 08/04/2019

Just lovely

They listened to all my crazy ideas and made my floral dreams come true. Read more They listened to all my crazy ideas and made my floral dreams come true.

S
Shelley

Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing design!

Erin at Floral Events was absolutely amazing! She captured exactly what we wanted and gave the perfect suggestions throughout the design process. Delivery and set up was seamless and perfect! The only ... Read more hiccup was that the unity candle was used and hard to light. Highly recommend!