Floral Rhapsody

Saratoga Springs, Utah · View map

About Floral Rhapsody

Floral Rhapsody is a chic wedding florist for couples getting married in the Saratoga Springs, Utah area. This florist, Jill, creates exciting arrangements for couples on their wedding day, bringing color and texture to the celebration. Jill is inspired by the many feelings, moods, lighting, and spaces of weddings. She offers florals for couples in the Saratoga Springs, Salt Lake City, Park City, and Utah County areas.

With more than 19 years of experience working with wedding florals, this designer knows how to put together arrangements that do more than match the theme of a couple’s wedding. The floral decor from Floral Rhapsody wows couples and guests alike. Every romantic arrangement from this shop is hand-chosen and designed in-house. Following consultations with couples to get a feel for the mood of their wedding day, this florist does venue visits and creates an event design for the big day. When that day arrives, Floral Rhapsody helps with delivery, setup and cleanup. They offer the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

B
Brittney Ford

Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Stunning Florals

Jill and her team did such an amazing job on our wedding! We gave her the details, talked about our vision, and she took it from there. She did everything to perfection, and we could not have been ... Read more more pleased. And on top of all that, working with Jill was so easy and carefree - the experience really couldn’t have been better! Thanks Floral Rhapsody!

Faith
Faith

Married on 06/22/2018

Jill did so good with our floral arrangements! I LOVED how everything turned out, especially my bouquet! You won't regret hiring her! When I needed to order an extra corsage and boutiner a couple ... Read more weeks before my wedding, she was happy to do it for me! Everything was so beautiful thanks to Floral Rhapsody!

K
Kim

Married on 12/30/2017

I can't say enough about Jill & the Floral Rhapsody team. Jill was quick to respond and always willing to listen to ideas and was flexible as things changed along the way when it comes to planning a ... Read more wedding. From the big picture to each beautiful detail she brought Laurens vision of what she wanted her wedding to look like and feel like to life. In fact she made it even more beautiful than Lauren imagined it could be. Another reason I would highly recommend Jill is that she made the dream come to life with the budget we had! Jill is such a talent and hiring Floral Rhapsody will be one of the best decisions you make when planning your event. Thank you Jill for helping to make my daughters wedding the special event it was - ps - the bouquet for the bridal photos was Everything! It made the photos just gorgeous! And just one more thing - after the ceremony we went to get Lauren ready to walk out of the temple. Along this counter were the bridal bouquets for all the brides that would be walking out of the temple for the next couple hours. When it comes to bridal bouquets you would just think they'd all be beautiful but Jill's bouquet was beyond compare to all the others along that countertop! At first glance, before I knew which one would be Laurens, I was so hoping that hers was the one she made!! Seriously I couldn't believe the difference in the color of the flowers, the way they were arranged and the variety! I wish I had a photo of that to show because it was something!