Floral Riot

Tustin, CA · View map

About Floral Riot

Floral Riot believes in the playful and powerful nature of flowers. We love the emotive effect that well designed and displayed arrangements have on all who experience them. We study the trends of the fashion, décor and event design industries to educate and inform our work. We develop new interpretations for our clients so that any Floral Riot piece stands out as a piece of art highlighting nature.

Floral Riot operates primarily in Los Angeles and Orange County for floral services. Floral Riot has and will travel for weddings and large events. So far, Gubbio, Italy has the record, and we look forward to working with you on your wedding.

2 Reviews for Floral Riot

2 Floral Riot Reviews

A
Aarin

Married on 09/20/2014

Sarah did a wonderful job with the flowers at my wedding. Sarah was able to capture the perfect color and style of flowers for my wedding. I wanted a certain arch for my ceremony and I couldn't find ... Read more it anywhere. Sarah was able to replicate the arch for me from a picture that I provided to her. The arch looked beautiful and looked just like the arch i wanted. One guest told me that the flowers were the most beautiful flowers he had ever seen at a wedding. Sarah is a hard worker, a very nice person, and knows her stuff. Thank you! Aarin & Jay

User3831994

2+ years ago

Sarah was great to work with from the start. She was very personable and professional at the same time, which put us at ease. We had lots of ideas that were important to us to incorporate into the ... Read more decor for our wedding, and she worked very hard to listen to our needs and make it a reality. Sarah went the extra mile, sometimes coming to my workplace to pick up supplies from us (and even kept our centerpieces watered for us until after our honeymoon). She really helped us to find a direction when we were indecisive over multiple ideas, and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything looked on our wedding day!

Floral Riot FAQ