Floral V Designs

Bellbrook, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Floral V Designs

Floral V Designs is a wedding floral company based in Bellbrook, Ohio, serving the surrounding areas of Dayton and Cincinnati. Lead floral designer Cady Vance and her team of specialists have provided professional floral design services for over a decade, specializing in creating eye-popping and unique arrangements for weddings and other special events. Floral V Designs uses only the highest quality blooms from the best growers, ensuring your wedding florals will be unmatched.

Floral V Designs creates exciting arrangements that can be customized to fit your wedding vision. With customer service as a priority, this floral design team will work with you to discover the perfect floral arrangements to fit your budget and ideas. They offer delivery and also have a full-service florist shop in the heart of Bellbrook. In addition, their team provides clean up, set up, and consultations, as well as venue visits. Their floral services include:

• Aisle decor

132 Floral V Designs Reviews

Featured
User6587977

2+ years ago

Cady went above and beyond for my daughter's wedding. From our first consultation, to the phone calls and emails over a 12 month timeframe, to the free mock up preview of the flowers for the ... Read more reception, and to the general help with the entire vision of the event, she understood and enhanced our vision immensely. My daughter had very specific ideas and Cady totally understood this from the beginning. She always had a smile on, was very professional, and made sure we were all on the same page. The flowers absolutely made our wedding! Cady told us that she loves to do weddings and that she usually goes on the side of giving us more than we expect and that was so true. Looking back over the photos from the wedding it is evident that Floral V Design was the perfect choice. I would highly recommend this vendor.

S
Sarah

Getting married on 10/27/2019

Great choice for flowers!

My sister used Floral V for her wedding, and the bouquets looked fabulous! Read more My sister used Floral V for her wedding, and the bouquets looked fabulous!

T
Tabitha

Married on 06/23/2018

Cady and her team at Floral V Designs did a phenomenal job with flowers for our wedding in June 2018! Cady was very professional and very careful to learn exactly what we were looking for. Everything ... Read more Everything was beautiful and exactly as I expected. They are also able to do preservation of your bouquet, and I can't wait to see how that will turn out. I recommend Floral V Designs without hesitation!