Floral Verde LLC

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Floral Verde LLC

Floral Verde LLC specializes in unexpected harmonies of flowers and foliage. We view each bouquet, boutonniere, corsage and centerpiece as an opportunity to create a work of art. Our booking is limited to allow for exceptional service. Consultations are by appointment only, so please call ahead.

15 Reviews for Floral Verde LLC

15 Floral Verde LLC Reviews

A
Abbe

Married on 10/07/2017

Janet was incredible to work with. She understood my entire vision and then escalated it into something out of a dream. I have never seen such beautiful arrangements! She was incredibly professional ... Read more and I never had a moments worry with anything she touched. Her attention to detail was also second to none and never settled for anything less than perfect. Thank you Janet!!

A
Avalon

Married on 05/14/2016

Janet and her work are unbelievable! I am so thankful she was our florist. Her arrangements are artwork. Her vision for our boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, etc were flawless! On top of being a ... Read more talented artistic florist, she is a kind, organized professional who communicated with us throughout the planning process. She worked with the changes that arose and always provided honest suggestions of how to work within our budget to make our dream a reality. I really cannot say enough good things about our experience with Janet, and I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

L
Lauren

Married on 07/04/2015

Janet was great to work with and was able to bring together my vision perfectly. She created the MOST amazing bouquets and centerpieces ever. I would definitely recommend her! Read more Janet was great to work with and was able to bring together my vision perfectly. She created the MOST amazing bouquets and centerpieces ever. I would definitely recommend her!