FloraWorx

Richmond, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About FloraWorx

A wedding florist in Richmond, Virginia, FloraWorx LLC is a family owned and operated business serving Central Virginia and Hampton Roads couples for over 6 years. We specialize in custom designed arrangements using only the highest quality fresh flowers. We can accomadate any design style from rustic chic to Gatsby glam and everything inbetween making your day personal and uniquely yours. We limit our bookings to one event per date ensuring that we give your event the personal attention to even the smallest of details our clients deserve.

We are a full service wedding and event florist providing all of our clients floral needs as well as delivery and set up on your wedding day. We also happily design and deliver rehearsal dinner flowers and bridal portrait bouquets for our clients.

Products Offered
From ceremony flowers to flower crowns and flower petals, FloraWorx LLC can meet all your wedding flower needs . We will thoroughly discuss your unique wedding flower vision and offer advice with respect to seasonal options and how to keep you in budget .

49 Reviews for FloraWorx

49 FloraWorx Reviews

T
Featured
Tyra

Married on 08/31/2013

Working with Annette was such a joy! At our first meeting I told her the budget I was working with, and she managed to not only provide exactly what I imaged but also come in under my budget, ... Read more allowing me to go back and add a few more floral arrangements. She was very professional and brought a book of flowers so I could decide what flowers to use in my wedding and after deciding what flowers to use she even created models so I could get a better picture of what everything would look like put together. A week before the wedding we had a meeting and I told her I wanted to change a few things. She accommodated all my changes without any problems! On my wedding day she brought me to tears after leaving me a gift and placing a very sentimental gift in my bouquet. I am so glad I was able to work with her, and highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any event needing flowers!!

Beverly
Beverly

Married on 10/21/2018

Flowers were beautiful!!

Annette was incredible! She was very helpful from the very first meeting - I (obviously) have never done this before and have very little (zero) experience with flowers. She was able to work with my ... Read more vague descriptions and worked with me to create some beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for the wedding day! The flowers turned out absolutely beautifully and were exactly what I was imagining. She clearly has a lot of experience and will tell you when something you are describing may not be in season and knows alternative flowers to help create exactly what you are looking for. I highly highly recommend!!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing flowers for our wedding!

WOW! We were blown away by our flowers at our wedding! They were stunning. They were able to perfectly capture the dream vision I had described with ease and they were affordable! Can't say ... Read more enough to express how pleased we were!