Floressence

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Floressence

Floressence is a wedding florist located in Seattle, Washington. Owner and designer Anne Bradfield brings uniqueness, creativity, and artful representations of her clients’ style to each and every floral arrangement she creates. Attention is focused on you and every individual client to ensure a completely custom experience, with meticulous attention paid to every detail and aspect of your personality. Floressence ensures that your vision blossoms in every design created for your special day.

Specializing in classic, romantic, and vintage designs, Floressence provides stunning flowers for the backdrop of your wedding day. Consult with Anne and her team to come up with the perfect florals for your big day, from aisle and altar decor, to bouquets and boutonnieres. Top your tables with stunning arrangements and even pick individual flower petals that can be sprinkled throughout your ceremony or reception. Other wedding day florist services include:

• Delivery

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 07/20/2013

My experience with Anne of Floressence was incredibly great from start to finish. She is professional, personable, and super talented! I was amazed when I arrived at our venue and stepped out of the ... Read more limo, greeted by my beautiful bouquet, which I loved!! I would work with Floressence again in a heartbeat.

S
Sarah Close

Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing flowers and service

Anne at Floressence was such a joy to work with and the flowers for our wedding were more perfect than I imagined! Anne worked with us to make decisions that would fit our budget and maximize the look ... Read more we were going for and the final product was wonderful and creative and completely fit our wedding. I would recommend Anne in a heartbeat.

R
Rosie

Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful Service

Anne at Floressence did a wonderful job creating the flowers we needed for our ceremony. She was so responsive to all of my questions and requests. I had to change my order a couple of times as my ... Read more wedding party changed and she was very understanding. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned.