Florette

Park City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Florette

A floral design company in Park City, Utah, Florette specializes in imaginative and innovative wedding blooms. They love telling a couple’s story through their arrangements, focusing on mood, imagination, and the celebration of beauty. Accommodating both intimate weddings and grand, formal functions, owner Sophie can create personal flowers and centerpieces in addition to large-scale installs.

Sophie’s arrangements typically follow a blend of modern, glamorous, romantic, and vintage styles. Through meeting with couples during a consultation, Sophie gathers their floral vision to match the theme and personality of their event. She can provide event design, along with venue visits to get a better sense of the overall vision. On the day of the wedding, Florette takes care of delivery for all pieces, such as:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Hannah

Married on 05/26/2019

Above and beyond

Sophie made my absolute dream floral wedding dreams happen! She is truly and artist and perfectionist. I felt so excited letting her be creative and what she did for us was so much more amazing than I ... Read more could have dreamed up or imiagined! She is so kind and will do anything to make your vision come true. Her attention to detail is incredible. Our wedding looked straight out of a secret garden/ magazine and looked nothing like any other wedding I had seen. She worked so hard and was a total blast to work with. Not only would I recommend her, but I would say you will regret not choosing to work with her.

Sami
Sami Crouch

Married on 06/01/2019

Superb florist - loved everything about our experience with Florette!

Sophie does absolutely incredible work. She did everything in her power to accommodate our vision for our wedding, and it turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. She embraces challenges ... Read more and does everything possible to keep it within your budget. I can't recommend her enough - thank you Sophie!!

C
Courtney

Married on 05/04/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Sophie at Florette was wonderful to work with. She made my bouquet become exactly what I wanted. We shared photos via email, and she let me know exactly what flowers she would be using. She even threw ... Read more threw in some extra boutonnieres so I could choose exactly what I wanted. I had a great experience!