The Florian Event Venue

Germantown, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Florian Event Venue

The Florian Event Venue is a quaint wedding and reception venue located in Germantown, Wisconsin. With highly skilled event coordinators and staff, they are ready to create a one-of-a-kind experience for couples and their guests. They hold strong to their motto, “The Florian Way… providing exceptional service, in a captivating atmosphere of elegance, creating memories to last a lifetime.”

Facilities and Capacity
The Florian can seat up to 425 guests. Featuring rooms to entertain small parties of 30, they have space for any scale wedding. With indoor ambience, equipped with a dance floor and outdoor gardens with ceremony options, this stately building has been renovated with classic, high-end touches and furnishings for a graceful appeal. They also encourage attendees to take a stroll along their Willow Garden, a tranquil waterfront path ideal for photos.

This wedding venue offers dedicated coordinators who will work with you from start to finish, servicing all of the wedding essentials from professional white glove service staff in formal attire to a personalized welcome on a marquee sign.

Cuisine
With in-house catering prepared, they are sure to provide a palate pleasing menu for you and your wedding guests. From classic dishes to original cuisine, they offer clients to work with their skilled coordinators to create a custom “package” based on the menu and rentals they offer.

Other Services
The venue also offers additional services:

• Tables/Chairs
  • Bridal Suite
  • Groom Suite
  • Uplighting

Location
Located off Hwy 41/45 on Mequon Road, this venue is conveniently located next to Country Inn & Suites.

50 Reviews for The Florian Event Venue

50 The Florian Event Venue Reviews

David
Featured
David Schlecht

Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't have asked for anything more

We can't say enough about how great Florian Park was for our wedding day, particularly Danielle and Stephanie. We had the privilege to work with both of them, and they were excellent. Very speedy in ... Read more their replies, flexible with our desires, giving us options, completely transparent, and friendly in all our interactions. On the day, Danielle was on top of everything, making sure everything was going smoothly throughout the entire night. Communication was clear throughout the entire process, and our day went exactly as we all planned we wanted it to go. Lastly, the grounds and facilities at Florian Park were absolutely stunning, fitting everyone comfortably inside, and providing beautiful walking paths, picture perfect scenery, and convenient location. Florian was the perfect place for us to have our wedding.

M
Mariah

Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful and highly recommend

My know husband and I got Married on April 20th,2019. We just want to say Thank you to Danielle, she was our venue administrator and she did an amazing job. Anytime I emailed her a question regarding ... Read more our wedding, she answered them right away. The day before our wedding she helped us decorate our room. Even on the day of my wedding she was there 100% anything I needed she was there. We got married outside in the gazebo. And the weather was amazing. We had 70 degree weather and we couldnt be happier. My husband and I had the most incredible day of our lives. 10 stars all the way

Cathie
Cathie

Married on 04/13/2019

The Perfect Day

I don't have enough words to fully explain our experience with Stephanie & Danielle at the Florian. They were both so friendly, helpful and responsive to all of my e-mails and questions. My fiance and ... Read more and I were never left in the dark and always received information and updates about our reception. If you choose the Florian, you will not be disappointed and you will have the perfect day!