Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim

Largo, FL · View map · Visit website

About Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim is a wedding services provider based in Largo, Florida. They provide both officiant and planning services specifically for Florida beach weddings since 2001. It is composed of a team of professionals led by officiants Gayle and Joe, who are also the founders of the company. Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim makes sure that each couple's wedding day is exactly how they want it to be.

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim provides officiant services for weddings of various traditions and lifestyles. The company officiates civil unions, religious, non-religious, interfaith, and non-denominational ceremonies. Gayle and Joe are licensed to officiate weddings in the state of Florida, and are happy to help couples customize their own wedding vows. They don't charge for questions.

Other Services
Along with officiant services, Gayle and Joe also provide planning services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. As their customer base and local partnership grew, they expanded to provide all inclusive wedding packages, original beach decorations and convenient dinner cruise receptions. Their services include:

• All inclusive packages

Featured
Jennifer

Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent !

Communication is key for me and weddings on a whim always got back to me within minutes. Our officiant and photographer made us feel super comfortable and were just great. Everything was just so easy. ... Read more They provided us with a list of restaurants near us and made some good suggestions for nightlife. It was just awesome. So happy I found weddings on a whim!

A
Alessandra Woodman

Getting married on 01/04/2021

A wedding even I could plan!

Everything was made so easy it is clear that planning from another state has been streamlined by Gayle & Joe. Talking directly by phone is an option, but I was able to handle everything via e-mail ... Read more without any issues. I would recommend this option if you are looking for a beach wedding. We were so nervous when we arrived, but the team was so friendly that we felt comfortable immediately after interacting with them. It was a very positive experience!

N
Natalie

Getting married on 10/27/2019

Beach wedding October 2018 with weddings on a whim

Weddings on a Whim was very professional and made my experience easy and stress free. Everything they offer in your package is what you receive. No hidden costs and everything is explained very ... Read more clearly. They take care of all set up, all you have to do is show up and enjoy! The photographer they use takes time to call and discuss your photo requests before hand, and takes great care of you, and everyone involved in your special day. I highly recommend Weddings on a Whim, if you do not want to do the extravagant, huge, expensive wedding. They keep it nice , beautiful and simple. I’m 100% pleased!