Florida Keys Bridal Team

Tavernier, FL · View map · Visit website

About Florida Keys Bridal Team

"Florida Keys Bridal Team have been chosen for possessing a passion we share and for continually demonstrating their commitment to our brides; bridal hairstyling is more than a job it's a responsibility to a "Bride to Be." I want to put your mind at ease; our bridal hair specialists are all trained to the highest standards, my standards; they are experts in creative wedding hair and committed to you and your bridal party; ensuring your complete customer satisfaction."

Florida Keys Bridal Team is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Tavernier, Florida. Linda and her team created 100 wedding in 2019 and his heading in the same direction in 2020.

The company specializes in weddings, bridal hair and makeup, and makeup and hair classes. Linda Schonning, the owner, uses various makeup techniques to suit each client's unique look.

She uses top of the line vegan cruility free cosmetic and hair products, such as Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Urban DeCay, Morphe, Huda Beauty, and many others. I also use "IT" cosmetics which is a fabulous product to cover pigmented skin problems. It is waterproof and will cover any face imperfections. I also use Mineral Air airbrushing system to create a clean hypo allegic long lasting foundation.

Experience
Linda Schonning has worked for many Gloria Estefan as her personal hair and makeup artist. She created several looks for her music videos, personal appearances, and Grammys. Her work was also featured in multiple films like :Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Burn notice, Ballars, Supranos and commercials. Linda has been a part of the wedding hair and makeup industry for 35 years.

Florida Keys Bridal Team provides a variety of beauty services, such as consultations, group services, and multiple stylists offered. The company also offers the following services:

• Airbrush makeup

Featured
Jennifer

Married on 07/06/2019

Perfection & Laughter

Where do I begin. From day one of contacting Florida Keys Bridal Team, it was such as ease. Linda was incredibly organized, understanding, helpful when the MOG needed to be redirected, kept me calm ... Read more and laughing. I was lucky enough to have her for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She is top notch in hair and makeup. She quickly became a friend and I didn’t want my time with her to end. I highly recommend Linda and her team and know that you will have an amazing experience with her as well.

Sarah
Sarah Lawrence

Married on 06/25/2019

Simply amazing

Linda is an amazing hair and makeup artist! She's always watching YouTube videos for the latest tips and tricks. I went for a trial and wasn't completely happy with the result. Linda got me to come ... Read more back and gave me another trial for free and we found the perfect look for my big day. I felt flawless on the day. The makeup was light but still covered all imperfections :) I went to bed without taking it off and it was still perfect the next day, even the lashes! You won't be disappointed with Florida Keys Bridal Team. Highly recommend!

Carley
Carley

Married on 06/19/2019

Linda is the best!

Honestly, the Florida Keys Bridal Team is the best! Everyone looked flawless on our wedding day! Linda was the best to work with! She was very flexible when we had bridesmaids changing their minds on ... Read more things or people who weren't on time with their payment! Usually the trial is at her house, but she was so kind to come to the lighthouse and do my trial for me on a day she normally doesn't work! Linda helped me change my hairstyle for the wedding day to make it better for the climate and my dress. She was very respectful about her suggestions and I'm so glad I listened to her. We are so happy we went with them because they are amazing! Her custom eyelashes are a must do!