Barbara Knowles Wedding Photography and Planner

Key Largo, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Barbara Knowles Wedding Photography and Planner

Florida Keys Weddings ™ by Barbara Knowles is a Key Largo, Florida-based company that offers photography and wedding planning services to couples in the Florida Keys. The owner, Barbara Knowles, has been in the wedding industry since 1997. On the days leading up to and on the day of your wedding, Florida Keys Weddings ™ by Barbara Knowles will help turn all of your dreams into reality during one of the most unforgettable times of your lives.

Florida Keys Weddings ™ by Barbara Knowles offers destination wedding photography, videography and planning services. Their all-inclusive wedding packages can include catering referrals, reception locations, mobile hair and makeup artists, officiants, flowers, cakes, and more. Florida Keys Weddings ™ by Barbara Knowles is a one-stop-shop of high-quality wedding services.

14 Reviews for Barbara Knowles Wedding Photography and Planner

14 Barbara Knowles Wedding Photography and Planner Reviews

A
Featured
ALICIA

Married on 10/14/2017

Richard and Barbra are so professional and so kind! They bent over backwards to make our wedding great for us! Our photos look like postcards they are so amazing! Richard is an amazing photographer!I ... Read more I would recommend them to everyone!

M
Melinda Noland

Married on 11/11/2018

Noland wedding

We were satisfied from start to finish , the whole wedding was my dream come true Read more We were satisfied from start to finish , the whole wedding was my dream come true

A
Amanda

Married on 10/07/2017

Richard was able to photograph my wedding on a very short notice after my original photographer cancelled. He was there from the time I started to get ready until the reception was winding down. ... Read more Throughout the day he showed me the pictures digitally to make sure the right shot was taken. I also had samples of poses that I would like, that he made sure those were taken as well. Upon returning from the honeymoon they were very prompt in replying with the website for all our pictures and a DVD with the pictures on them. They truely captured our day!!!!