FlorUnique

Redondo Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About FlorUnique

FlorUnique is a wedding florist located in Redondo Beach, California, that serves the Los Angeles region. This florist offers couples unique styles that will help add their own personality and charm to their wedding events. FlorUnique uses your vision coupled with her creativity to create gorgeous designs to brighten your wedding day.

FlorUnique will deliver and set up floral designs and arrangements. She will also consult with couples on floral designs to understand their needs and concerns, and offers samples. Couples will be pleased to know that this florist offers many different styles to choose from, including romantic, nautical, vintage, rustic, glamorous, and more. FlorUnique offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

E
Featured
Elana

Married on 06/10/2012

Flowers were my top priority for our wedding- so I made sure that I won the 'compromise' of taking my husband's last name if I could go all out with the flowers. Luckily, I found THE BEST florist for ... Read more the job. I wanted flowers everywhere- a tasteful, elegant and spiritual feeling throughout the 4 rooms of the private club in which the the wedding was held. The chuppah looked gorgeous- the perfect backdrop for our family pictures. Reception room stunning arrangements. On top of the beautiful work, as a full-time working professional, I planned the wedding late in the evening. Whether the emails came through at 10am or 10pm, Winnie was always very responsive. Winnie took my suggestions and made them better. A true pleasure to work with!

W
Wen-Hsin Jiang

Married on 09/29/2018

We loved Winnie's work!

We were first introduced to FlorUnique through our wedding planner and met with Winnie at her shop for a consultation. We wanted to minimize using flowers since some of our family members are allergic ... Read more to pollen so we wanted to use succulents as our floral decors instead. She carefully listened to what we had envisioned and provided us with some ideas and mockups. On the wedding day, the florals turned out exactly what we had envisioned and more! Winnie took care of every details including our bar decors and floral collar for our dog. Everything was so beautiful and cohesive and our center pieces were a hit among our guests! We were able to take our sweetheart table succulents home and replanted them in our patio, allowing us to always remember what a beautiful night it was. We definitely recommend FlorUnique for floral vendor because Winnie makes magic!

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful colors!

Winnie was amazing to work with! The process of putting together my vision with her was fun and easy. The outcome was above and beyond what I expected and I felt like she really brought the venue and ... Read more my day to life! People are still raving about the flower arrangements! When I saw my bouquet I immediately fell in love and am so appreciative of her hard work and creativity.