Flour and Flower Designs

Laguna Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Flour and Flower Designs

Welcome to Flour and Flower Designs. Lara and Davlyn are a sister team serving couples in Orange County. We specialize in beautiful florals, cakes, desserts and more. We will listen to your ideas and work with you you to create a design that uniquely reflects you and your style. So whether you only need wedding flowers or just cakes and desserts -- or both-- we'd love to hear your ideas and ultimately make a plan for your beautiful wedding.

9 Reviews for Flour and Flower Designs

9 Flour and Flower Designs Reviews

Jaime
Featured
Jaime

Married on 08/11/2018

Simply the best!

I discovered Flour & Flower after hours of scouring WeddingWire and Instagram looking for a floral designer who I felt would not only understand my vision but would also be cost effective. Flash ... Read more forward to my venue’s bridal showcase and low and behold Lara and Davlyn were there. It was meant to be! They were both SUCH a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process (and so fun too!). I was one of those brides who knew exactly what I wanted from the start. Flowers: aesthetic, color, types of blooms, a touch of uniqueness, and most importantly florals that would complement our historical venue. Cake: Simple elegance that would suit our sweetheart area’s décor without upstaging it. Lara and Davlyn were on the same page immediately and a beautiful partnership was born. I cannot tell you enough how comforting is was to throw 100% trust into them and know it was going to be amazing! We still get compliments regularly on how amazing the flowers and cake were. THEY WERE THAT GOOD. Thank you again Lara and Davlyn for being such a big part of our big day!

A
Amy Vanderkolk

Married on 04/07/2019

Floral dreams come true

Lara did the flowers for wedding and they were everything I had dreamed about. When I first walked into the venue and saw the flowers I felt a rush of joy. She took all of my ideas and turned them ... Read more into reality. She is a sweetheart and I would highly recommend her.

Andra
Andra Ionescu Tucker

Married on 10/27/2018

What a Magical Experience

Lara and Davlyn were some of my favorite vendors. They worked with us to make customized flower arrangements and even allowed my fiance to modify the cake recipe! It was wonderful to be taken ... Read more seriously and to work with such accommodating and creative women. Not to mention that they were by far the most affordable vendors I found in Orange County. Their authenticity and heart comes through in both Lara's flower arrangements and Davlyn's delicious desserts. I would definitely recommend them to all my engaged friends!