Flour and Flower Designs

Laguna Beach, CA · View map

About Flour and Flower Designs

Welcome to Flour and Flower Designs. Lara and Davlyn are a sister team serving couples in Orange County. We specialize in beautiful florals, cakes, desserts and more. We will listen to your ideas and work with you you to create a design that uniquely reflects you and your style. So whether you only need wedding flowers or just cakes and desserts -- or both-- we'd love to hear your ideas and ultimately make a plan for your beautiful wedding.

10 Reviews for Flour and Flower Designs

10 Flour and Flower Designs Reviews

M
Makayla Flores

Married on 05/31/2019

awesome wedding florals!

I had a great experience with Lara as my wedding florist. I don’t know very much about flowers and had a pretty vague idea of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like, so I gave her a few ... Read more inspiration pictures and then let her take the reins and she totally delivered! We ended up with gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and more, and I could not have been happier! Lara has an eye for detail and a talent for floral designs. I highly recommend Flower & Flour Designs for your wedding florals!

A
Amy Vanderkolk

Married on 04/07/2019

Floral dreams come true

Lara did the flowers for wedding and they were everything I had dreamed about. When I first walked into the venue and saw the flowers I felt a rush of joy. She took all of my ideas and turned them ... Read more into reality. She is a sweetheart and I would highly recommend her.

Andra
Andra Ionescu Tucker

Married on 10/27/2018

What a Magical Experience

Lara and Davlyn were some of my favorite vendors. They worked with us to make customized flower arrangements and even allowed my fiance to modify the cake recipe! It was wonderful to be taken ... Read more seriously and to work with such accommodating and creative women. Not to mention that they were by far the most affordable vendors I found in Orange County. Their authenticity and heart comes through in both Lara's flower arrangements and Davlyn's delicious desserts. I would definitely recommend them to all my engaged friends!