Flour Girl Wedding Cakes

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map

About Flour Girl Wedding Cakes

At Flour Girl Wedding Cakes we are focused solely on your event. We are not a full service, cookie cutter bakery. Every cake, cupcake, cookie and pastry is custom designed for you. By only booking a limited number of events each week, we feel that we can offer unsurpassed attention to detail, freshness and personalized customer service to our clients. Whether you have a wedding, anniversary or birthday, for 2 people or 200, we strive to make the entire process as smooth and stress free as possible.

See a cake flavor, filling, icing or dessert that is not on our menu? Chances are we can make it or will work with you to create a new one. Please call 530-573-1138 to schedule a tasting and come meet your Flour Girl.

95 Reviews for Flour Girl Wedding Cakes

95 Flour Girl Wedding Cakes Reviews

K
Kristyn

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Service, Quick Response

We had an amazing experience with them, from the tasting to the day of our wedding. They were clear with out choices, accomidating to make rice crispie treats for us to serve as well, and did a ... Read more beautiful job of placing our flowers on our cake. Wonderful!

Jami
Jami

Married on 06/25/2019

So yummy and cute!!

Our cakes were so beautiful and so yummy she was able to accomplish what I wanted with individual mini cakes. The dusting of the powdered sugar on the cake cutting cake wasn't exactly what I wanted.I ... Read more wanted the "M" to be no powdered sugar, I wanted the powdered sugar to be around the "M". The the opposite of how it was. But that was communication error not her error. It was still beautiful and still tasted amazing, pricing was great I thought.

Sheila
Sheila Howard

Married on 06/05/2019

Beautiful, delicious and I will crave this

This was the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. I was beautiful and delicious. My daughter picked the naked wedding cake and it was the best. I want to come get a cake from them again we will have ... Read more to find another reason soon.