Flourish

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Flourish

Flourish is a modern wedding venue located in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded by Tony Conway in 1997, this venue has been servicing many weddings in its time. Flourish provides a unique and stylish indoor place for a ceremony and reception, perfect for a sleek and sophisticated celebration. Along with its looks, Flourish offers catering, design and floral décor, which is managed by Legendary Events.

Facilities and Capacity
Flourish can accommodate up to 800 guests in their event spaces. Their individual spaces are all modern yet elegantly designed, and include:

• The Legendary Ballroom
  • The Flourish Reception
  • The Flourish Courtyard
  • The Courtyard Lounge

Flourish offers the following services:

• In-house design and production team
  • Floral design team
  • Cake
  • Event rentals
  • Setup

Cuisine
This venue offers high-quality catering, promising to make your fantasies a reality by customizing the menu. Their cuisine won to NACE 2010 award for Best Catered Event of the Year.

Location
Flourish is located in Atlanta, Georgia near Frankie Allen Park.

2 Reviews for Flourish

2 Flourish Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 04/08/2017

I am the mother of the bride and this was my second wedding. I was nervous having thrown the first at The Brooklyn Museum in New York so I set up multiple appointments in Atlanta where my daughter had ... Read more had her heart set on getting married. Our first AND LAST meeting was with Michele Lend of Flourish Atlanta. It was love at first sight. I now knew the true definition of Southern Hospitality. My daughter Brittany and I were capitivated by the venue and the first hand knowledge Michele had. Unlike many planners, when we were discussing budget, we were emailed a proposal with an estimate that covered all costs. Everytime we added or deleted something a new proposal was sent to us. Michele would even tell me some things I didn't need, she sounded like my mother. We were constantly sending pictures of what our hopes and dreams for the wedding were. Michele was always ready, willing and able to handle and do anything to make us happy. We scheduled our first "wedding look" where we would get an idea of what the tables would look like and it was AMAZING. Michele got it perfect. Everything was gorgeous. A few tweaks here and there but we were all overjoyed with the results. The flowers, the China, the cloths. Everything exactly as we chose. We then moved into a dining area that was set for 6 and began to go through the most ridiculous taste testing ever. More food than you could imagine which made it so difficult to choose, but choose we did. Wedding week was upon us and Michele greeted us at the front of Flourish when we arrived with bells and whistles on. I think she was more excited then we were.She was bursting at the seams to tell us about how the place looked but wanted to wait till we walked in. It was worth the wait. The room took our breath away. Every bit as magnificent as we imagined. The ceremony courtyard, the cocktail room, the reception. PERFECTION! Everything turned out EXACTLY as Michele said it was and not a penny more than promised.

K
kimi

Married on 09/17/2016

Wow, what a venue, and what an experience! As you can see from the pictures of this venue, it is absolutely stunning before anything is even added. Then, add some candles, flowers, linens, etc... And ... Read more prepare to have your breath taken away. This venue is truly unbelievable. I wish I could be a guest at this venue to fully be able to enjoy everything, because as a bride and groom, you miss a lot of what your own wedding has to offer. On the flip side, as the bride and groom, Flourish and the Legendary Events team makes the planning process and the wedding day so seamless and they provide a level of perfection and professionalism that is unmatched. I don't think I ever heard the word "no" at all. Anything I asked for was handled, and to perfection. Everything exceeded so far past my expectations, I truly felt like the luckiest girl in the world, and that was before I even saw my groom. They took care of EVERYTHING and helped facilitate anything else we needed. The videos and photographs from the wedding are at another level of beautiful because of how stunning every inch of this venue is. Everything about Legendary Events is top notch. I can't even explain the level of service they provide in words to truly express what an experience they provide. I am so beyond thankful we chose Flourish, and if I could do this again every year, I would do it in a heartbeat and not change a single thing.

Flourish FAQ