Flourish

East Aurora, New York · View map · Visit website

About Flourish

Flourish is a florist business serving all of Western New York and East Aurora, New York. Norine Beiter and Carol Logan are the owners and florists behind this vibrant business. They both have 20 years of experience in the floral industry. While their signature style is incorporating rich colors and textures, they are excited to collaborate with each couple in order to create the most personal arrangements possible.

As part of their planning process, Norine and Carol pay special attention to several wedding elements, such as your venue and the time of day your wedding will be held, before they create your floral arrangements. Flourish can accommodate both small and large weddings and provide them with aisle decor, altar decor, table arrangements, bouquets, flower crowns, and much more. Each couple can choose from the following floral styles:

• Classic

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 08/18/2012

Flourish was recommended to us by our amazing photographers, Jenn & Ben Ayres. Thank goodness they directed us to them because Norine and Carol were just perfect! They are two of the sweetest ladies I ... Read more I have ever met. They listened to all the ideas I had for the flowers and then gave me their recommendations. They were very easy to talk to and always pleasant. I had a few changes after our initial meeting and they were more than happy to accommodate them. When they delivered the flowers to my hotel room on the wedding day I could not believe how beautiful they were! They were exactly how I pictured them to be. Their prices were also very reasonable. I couldn't be more happy with everything they did!!

Shawn Marie
Shawn Marie

Married on 06/14/2019

Best Florist in WNY

My husband and I had a great experience with Flourish. Carol and Norine are amazing. Originally, we were pretty minimal on the flowers we needed, but we ended up working with Knot So Simple Events Co. ... Read more (HIGHLY recommend) for decor, and we ended up needing a lot more flowers and loose greenery than we had originally planned. We asked Carol and Norine, not too far out from the wedding date, for a lot more than we had originally needed (tons of extra loose greenery and flowers, a few 25 ft. garlands, sunflowers tied on ceremony chairs, etc.) Flourish really delivered. Our venue looked incredible and we got countless compliments from our guests on how beautiful it was. My mom passed away during our engagement. I requested my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere be wrapped in her wedding dress. I also had a pendant of a picture with my mom. My bouquet was so beautiful and exactly what I pictured. Additionally, their price was BY FAR then best price I found. We got quotes that were two to three times more expensive for a lot less. Thank you to Carol and Norine for making our venue, the bouquets, and everything look exactly the way I dreamed it would!!

G
Ginger Hake

Married on 05/26/2019

Buffalo Area Brides - Look No Further for a Florist!

5/26/2019: Norrine made our vision come true. The flowers showcased the venues for both the ceremony and reception. The bridal party flowers were gorgeous and every detail we requested was in place. ... Read more Flexibility, affordability and just overall friendly professionalism made working with Flourish so easy to do - which is what any bride's mother wants when planning a wedding (no stress)! Thank you!!!