Flow Spa

Key West, FL · View map

About Flow Spa

Flow Spa is a day spa based in Key West, Florida, that serves the Florida Keys area. The owner, Victoria Castellanos, is a massage therapist, esthetician and nail technician who has over 20 years of experience in the spa industry. She founded Flow Spa in 2013 as a space where she and other local therapists could share their love of healing and beautifying. Now, Victoria and her team at Flow Spa pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service to couples and their wedding party before and after their celebration.

Flow Spa offers a broad range of spa and beauty services to their clients. Those services include facials, waxing, nail services such as mani’s and pedi’s, massage therapy, lash extensions , body treatments and more! Flow Spa offers an amazing couples spa package that includes body scrubs for each, a couples massage, mini facials and pedicures. Flow Spa can accommodate wedding parties of up to eight people or more depending on services needed. Visit website at flowspakw.com. Or flowspakeywest.com . Online booking available.

1 Reviews for Flow Spa

1 Flow Spa Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 12/02/2017

It was very easy to schedule nail appointments for myself (bride), my mother and the flower girl. We scheduled our appointments in September 2017 for my Dec 2, 2017 wedding. Victoria did my nails ... Read more (pedi and shellac mani) and Belinda did my mother (mani/pedi) and my 6 yr old niece (polish to fingers/toes). We were the first appointments of the morning on Dec 2nd and it was great. The spa is very clean, comfortable and decorated like a boutique. Victoria and Belinda are very people-oriented and we all had great conversations. My nails a week later still look perfect! Belinda was really great with my niece and made her feel special. I would definitely recommend this spa for nail service if you are in KW and also for bridal nails.

Flow Spa FAQ