Flower Essence

3 Flower Essence Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/08/2017

My wife and I got married this past September and our flowers were perfect, thanks to Flower Essence! Going into the consultation I had no idea what I was looking for, just something pretty. We showed ... Read more her one picture and she ran with it, leaving me at ease. My wife loves flowers so she had a million requests and Brandi was thrilled to meet all of our needs. Flower Essence is by far the best florist in the area. My wife has been purchasing flowers from Flower Essence for years and we have never had a bad experience. Brandi has a true passion for what she does and it shows inside and out. Thank you so much Brandi! You and your staff are amazing!!

User2994070

2+ years ago

Loved our flowers! She was very easy to work with and very down to earth. Price was very reasonable compared to other vendors in the area for the exact same thing. Would definitely take the chance ... Read more here!

N
Natalia

Married on 05/06/2006

4.2

The florist was very knowledgeable, and the service provided was great. I loved my flowers. Read more The florist was very knowledgeable, and the service provided was great. I loved my flowers.

Flower Essence FAQ