Flower Fairy Wings

C
Crystal

Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Flower Arrangements!

Our wedding was in December 2018 and Flower Fairy Wings decorated our ceremony space beautifully with arrangements that were perfect for Christmas time. When we saw the flower arrangements along the ... Read more aisle and on the garden gazebo, we were absolutely blown away. They were wonderful to work with and their work is spectacular. We highly recommend Flower Fairy Wings to anyone looking for stunning, quality arrangements.

G
gina

Married on 06/24/2017

Romel did everything I asked of him and followed every detail of my vision. I appreciated his professionalism and would definitely refer him... He helped me make my wedding beautiful... Read more Romel did everything I asked of him and followed every detail of my vision. I appreciated his professionalism and would definitely refer him...he helped me make my wedding beautiful...

F
Fabian

Married on 04/14/2012

Romel did an amazing job with our wedding. He went above and beyond with his work. Very reliable, affordable and responsive. I would recommend him to anyone! Read more Romel did an amazing job with our wedding. He went above and beyond with his work. Very reliable, affordable and responsive. I would recommend him to anyone !