Flower Kiosk

Portsmouth, NH · View map · Visit website

About Flower Kiosk

From the most intimate garden tea party to the grandest country club gala, we will create exquisite floral arrangements to fit the season, your event location and reflect your own personal style.

Your wedding consultant will personally hand-pick the freshest selection of Dutch and garden flowers for your special event. From romantic arbors adorned with garden roses and greenery, to hydrangea wreaths hung on church doors; guest tables graced with candelabras overflowing with peonies and ivy – our master floral designers will create the perfect romantic touch to personalize your special day.

Whether you’re getting married on a mountaintop or on a sailboat, in the tiniest chapel or the grandest church -- we’ll travel anywhere throughout greater Seacoast New Hampshire, southern Maine, and the greater Boston area to decorate your event. Please contact Vanessa Burns at 603-436-1234 to set up your appointment or email vanessa@flowerkiosk.com

65 Reviews for Flower Kiosk

65 Flower Kiosk Reviews

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 09/23/2018

I need to gush for a minute about Vanessa at The Flower Kiosk. I am what many might call a “control freak” and it’s very hard for me to relinquish control. From my very first meeting with Vanessa I ... Read more knew I was in good hands. She understood the look and vibe I was going for yet we were vague about it- leaving it open for Vanessa to work her magic. I wanted texture, color and some earthy components with succulents and air plants all mixed with various pieces of driftwood (collected by us, friends and family all summer). To say that she nailed it is a total understatement. I couldn’t have imagined it better. Not only is Vanessa insanely talented but she was simply amazing to work worth. Thank you again for everything! The Flower Kiosk will be my one and only for all floral needs here on out!

Susi
Susi Huesing

Married on 06/01/2019

Exactly what I wanted - so beautiful

I had a hard time finding a flower place who would help me with the type of bouquet I wanted for a reasonable price. Once I got in touch with Vanessa things became super easy and relaxed. She did an ... Read more outstanding job with my bouquet, as well as the boutonniere and the table settings. We were thrilled with her work.

Amanda
Amanda Rosa

Married on 11/11/2018

Vanessa is a doll and her work is beyond impressive

I am so happy that I stumbled across The Flower Kiosk, an adorable little flower shop in the heart of downtown Portsmouth. I was so indecisive on who to choose to be my florist for my wedding and ... Read more after reading other reviews and meeting with Vanessa, I knew I found the perfect person and the perfect place. Vanessa is probably the sweetest person there is. She is so understanding and patient and nice and she really knows her stuff. You can tell she loves her work which gave me confidence that she was going to do an amazing job. She's reassuring, professional, knows all of the latest trends, and very personable. She took the time to meet with me on more than one occasion and always answered my thousands of emails in a timely manner. I presented her with a huge mantel piece that I wanted as the backdrop of my ceremony at my venue and she delivered. It was so gorgeous and absolutely stunning. On my wedding day when I snuck into the ballroom before everyone was there I actually cried when I saw the setup of the centerpieces, the mantel piece, and the rose petals lining the aisle. It added so much to an already beautiful venue. I was at a loss for words when I saw my bridal bouquet. I love it so much that I had it preserved immediately after! Her work is so impressive, beautiful, and cohesive. She's amazing. If you're stuck on deciding on a florist then make it easy on yourself and call The Flower Kiosk now!