Flower Market

Hendersonville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Flower Market

Flower Market is a specialty wedding florist in Hendersonville, North Carolina. They have been family owned and operated for over 35 years, and have the experience to make your event truly one of a kind. Flower Market creates dream designs for couples, based on their visions and ideal wedding experience. Whether you’re planning a small celebration or a grand event, Flower Market will make your vision come to life.

Flower Market provides fully-custom wedding packages, based on your wedding tastes and ideal budget. They offer a variety of farm fresh flowers and plants, from traditional roses and peonies, to mountain wildflowers and colorful combinations. They will combine your inspirations with their florists’ expert advice to design arrangements for both personal flowers and decor flowers.

66 Reviews for Flower Market

66 Flower Market Reviews

L
Featured
Leslie

Married on 11/16/2012

The flowers Pam provided were GORGEOUS. The Flower Market was recommended by our wedding planner and we couldn't have been happier. Pam great to work with. As I was an out of town bride, we had to ... Read more communicate mostly over email, but we were absolutely on the same page . We were on a budget, but that didn't deter her at all and I couldn't believe how amazing the venue looked! Thank you Pam!

Jordan
Jordan Acosta

Married on 06/20/2019

Beautiful Blooms on a Budget!

Being the nature/outdoor lover that I am, one of my biggest aspects of our entire wedding was the flowers. I LOVE flowers. As far as décor goes, that is all I wanted for both the ceremony and the ... Read more reception. We had a semi-destination wedding, and Pam went above and beyond to give us what we wanted. With us being from out of town, all of our contact was via phone and email, until the wedding day. Pam simply asked us about our budget, requested some inspirational pictures, and made it all happen. I was stunned at how beautiful and fresh the flowers were upon delivery. She has everything delivered in a very timely manner, responded to calls and emails almost immediately, worked with our wants, and provided us the most beautiful blooms we could have imagined. Not to mention that we only booked her a couple of weeks out from our wedding day. Flower Market is phenomenal, and both my husband and I highly recommend this florist for your dream wedding. We could not be any happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so much Flower Market, and thank you Pam, for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Jaime
Jaime

Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Blooms for a Brilliant Buck!