Flower Power Decor

Rochester, New York · View map

About Flower Power Decor

Flower Power Decor is a wedding floral arrangements designer from Rochester, New York. Flower Power is owned and operated by the exceptional floral artist, Lisa, who is passionate about providing couples with the perfect floral arrangement. Each of her floral designs brings out the unique individuality of every couple she works with. Lisa’s main goal is to create lifelong memories through her artistic ability as a floral designer.

Flower Power Decor offers couples a myriad of floral styles to choose from, including classic, eclectic, preppy, rustic, country, glamorous, romantic, and vintage. In the past, she has helped couples design aisle decor, boutonnieres, altar decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, flower petals, table arrangements and more. Some of her services include:

• Consultations

51 Flower Power Decor Reviews

M
mark

Married on 10/06/2018

Lisa does an amazing job with the floral arrangements. She has a vision which takes the day and puts it into a masterpiece of artistry. I have used her twice and everything she designs makes the ... Read more wedding pop. I cannot thank her enough for the incredible job she did. Any one can buy flowers but only a few people can turn the flowers into works of art.

R
Roxanne

Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa was great to work with! I didn't really have specific flowers in mind, so I just told her the colors I was thinking and she made me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet and gorgeous center pieces for my tables. ... Read more So many of my guests commented on the flowers! Lisa was flexible about delivery time, her price was extremely reasonable, and she was very calm and professional. I would highly recommend her.

N
Nicholas

Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa is absolutely amazing! She is a true artist! Her arrangements and our boutonnières were stunning and were the talk of our wedding! Everyone loved them and I could not have been happier! Thank you ... Read more Flower Power Decor!