Flower Shop

Maryville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Flower Shop

Flower Shop, Inc. is a flower shop in Maryville, Tennessee. Flower Shop, Inc. has served the Maryville community since 1993 and is family owned and operated. They are well known for their quality, fresh flowers. They have professional staff and experienced floral designers that provide friendly customer service.

Flower Shop, Inc. has designers to create custom arrangements for your wedding. They suggest the best types of flowers and styles based on your needs. They can create classic, glamorous, preppy, rustic, country, modern, romantic and vintage designs to match your wedding color scheme and style. They deliver and set up your floral arrangements. Their services include:

• Aisle decor

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 06/05/2014

I would recommend The Flower Shop for any needs you may have no matter how big or small! Fran not only did our wedding flowers and centerpieces, but she also was our wedding coordinator. She was ... Read more awesome! I couldn't have asked for things to go any smoother or easier! I also wouldn't have changed anything about our day...and it even rained! It was more perfect than I could ever imagine!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 10/07/2017

The ladies at the Flower Shop were so amazing. They listened to what I wanted and created such gorgeous arrangements for our wedding - I couldn't be happier! Read more The ladies at the Flower Shop were so amazing. They listened to what I wanted and created such gorgeous arrangements for our wedding - I couldn't be happier!

User5536266

2+ years ago

The Flowershop was absolutely wonderful to work with. The flowers were beautiful and Fran was amazing to work with. She was helpful and kind and listened to exactly what I wanted. Loved, loved, loved ... Read more them!