Flower Wild

Nashville, Tennessee · View map

About Flower Wild

Flower Wild is a wedding florist in Nashville, Tennessee. The owner grew up with an interest in flowers and that love blossomed over time to become her vocation. It wasn't until her daughter’s wedding that she really realized it was a possible career avenue. Flower Wild pays close attention to the finer details and feels that step one in the planning process is getting to know the client. When clients offer information like their favorite flower, how they met their significant other, and other anecdotes, it helps Flower Wild to determine what they’ll create for the wedding.

Flower Wild takes care of event design, setup, and delivery so you don’t have to. Arrangements may reflect styles such as vintage, romantic, rustic, and modern. Some of their floral arrangement options include:

• Single flowers

23 Flower Wild Reviews

A
Audrea

Married on 04/01/2018

Vonni created exactly what I was looking for! It was a beautiful bouquet and Perfectly complimented my dress & the whole day! Read more Vonni created exactly what I was looking for!! It was a beautiful bouquet and Perfectly complimented my dress & the whole day!

K
Kimberly

Married on 10/06/2017

Vonni was great to work with! Nashville was a destination wedding city for us, so it was important to have vendors that I knew I could trust. We met with Vonni once during a planning trip and she was ... Read more super flexible and perceptive to our vision. Throughout the planning process, Vonni was one of the quickest vendors to reply which is always appreciated! The day before our wedding we found out that the flower girl had left her tiara back home in SC. I was able to call Vonni that day and ask for a flower crown so that we knew the flower girl had something to make her feel special (our venue did not allow for flower petals to be tossed). Needless to say, Vonni was able to make it happen and the flower crown was perfect along with all of the other arrangements that we ordered. Thank you Vonni! - Kimberly and Patrick

K
Kandiss

Married on 05/06/2017

Vonni was a true blessing to our wedding! She was able to bring to life exactly what I wanted for the wedding day and was extremely helpful, responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with.I ... Read more wouldn't recommend anyone else for floral if you are looking for perfection! Thank you Vonni! I am excited about preserving my bouquet!!