Flower Works

Glastonbury, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Flower Works

Flower Works is a flower business in Glastonbury, Connecticut. They have more than six years of experience and serve Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. They design and create floral arrangements for all your wedding events.

Flower Works offers consultations, event design, set up, clean up and venue visit. They walk through your venue with you to carefully plan each arrangement needed to transform your space. They can create designs in any style, color or theme to match your wedding events. Their talented designers are easy to work with you guide you through the process of choosing flowers and the perfect design. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

5 Reviews for Flower Works

5 Flower Works Reviews

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 07/13/2019

Executed to Perfection

Rachel is simply amazing. My original florist cancelled on me 6 months before my wedding so I had to find a new florist. I found Rachel and Flower Works and knew it was a match. Rachel took all my ... Read more pinterest ideas and executed them with perfection. I changed my idea about certain things throughout that 6 months and with every email I sent she promptly responded keeping me at ease and listening to every idea. She also listened to my thoughts and concerns and offered many different design concepts to address them. One of those being a beautiful 16ft flower wall that we used half of for the ceremony and then repurposed in the reception. When I walked into my venue I was blown away at how well Rachel put all the flowers and decor together. All my bridesmaids LOVED their flowers and we were able to repurpose those as well. I am so glad I made the choice to use Rachel. She’s professional, prompt, and has great design sense which is everything you could want in a florist.

A
ANNE NATHASHA

Married on 04/25/2019

Rachel made my dream a reality

Amazing Rachel, our florist from FlowerWorks! Rach Where should I start! We were totally blown away by the flowers and the arch you designed for us. It was truly magical! I still remember how nervous ... Read more viranga was at our first and only meeting where we discussed small details two days before the ceremony. You are just amazing Rach! I had a general idea of what the flowers and the arch would look like, but when they were completed, they exceeded our expectations! Thanks for making our day as perfect as it could be!

J
Jackie Magliano

Married on 10/28/2018

Pinterest Dreams to Wedding Reality!

Oh my gosh. Where do I start!? Rachel is THE best. She took my Pinterest ideas and brought them to life! It was all perfect on our wedding day beyond what I saw in pictures. Rachel not only responded ... Read more promptly she was so flexible, understanding, and patient! She can truly make anything a possibility. Her work is phenomenal. I feel like I walked away from my wedding with a friend! Impeccably gorgeous florals.