Flower Works

Glastonbury, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Flower Works

Flower Works is a flower business in Glastonbury, Connecticut. They have more than six years of experience and serve Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. They design and create floral arrangements for all your wedding events.

Flower Works offers consultations, event design, set up, clean up and venue visit. They walk through your venue with you to carefully plan each arrangement needed to transform your space. They can create designs in any style, color or theme to match your wedding events. Their talented designers are easy to work with you guide you through the process of choosing flowers and the perfect design. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

3 Reviews for Flower Works

3 Flower Works Reviews

J
Jackie Magliano

Married on 10/28/2018

Pinterest Dreams to Wedding Reality!

Oh my gosh. Where do I start!? Rachel is THE best. She took my Pinterest ideas and brought them to life! It was all perfect on our wedding day beyond what I saw in pictures. Rachel not only responded ... Read more promptly she was so flexible, understanding, and patient! She can truly make anything a possibility. Her work is phenomenal. I feel like I walked away from my wedding with a friend! Impeccably gorgeous florals.

A
Ashley Burke

Married on 11/11/2017

She brought my vision to life!

Rachel is amazing to work with! She is so talented and I could tell that she truly cared about bringing my vision to fruition. I was really glad she was able to work in my budget and she had great ... Read more suggestions for me when it came to picking the right flowers. I would definitely recommend for any event!

M
Michelle Urso

Married on 02/13/2016

Quality, value and ease! Look no further!

Amazing! I went in with a vague idea of what I wanted and she turned it into magic! She knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond what I ever thought my wedding would look like! I feel so ... Read more lucky that I was able to have such a talented artist help enhance my wedding day and I will treasure the memories forever. If you’re looking for someone who will perfect your wedding dreams then this is the person you need!

Flower Works FAQ