Flower Works

Saint Augustine, FL · View map

About Flower Works

Flower Works is a Jacksonville, Florida-based florist specializing in artistic floral arrangements since 1982. Owner Becca Cady received formal training and graduated with a degree in floral design from Ritners Floral Design College in Boston. She has acquired over 40 years of experience, never straying in her design philosophy of focusing on the natural beauty of flowers. At Flower Works, their team stays away from assembly line floral arranging. Instead, Becca and her team try never to repeat themselves, striving to ensure that each arrangement is as unique as the bride. Inquire about Flower Works today to set up your consultation!

Products Offered
Whatever your style, budget or color palette, Flower Works provides all of the services necessary to bring your wedding day to life. Their products include:

• Aisle decor

Olivia
Olivia

Married on 06/15/2019

Simply Beautiful

I am SO happy I found Flower Works! They were so quick to respond to my emails and provided the best suggestions when I didn't know how to make my dream a reality, they brought it to fruition easily! ... Read more The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and they stayed fresh for at least a week after! They were able to incorporate my Grammy's handkerchief in the banding of the bouquet too, so thoughtful and sweet! Thank you!!

Heather
Heather Nielsen

Married on 06/04/2019

Stunning Flowers and Amazing People!

We worked with Flower Works for our April 2019 wedding and they did an absolutely beautiful job! We enjoyed every step of the process with them and loved how down to earth they were! We are not people ... Read more who know a lot about flowers or really even knew what we wanted in the way of flowers for our wedding. They listened to my rambling and brought together a vision for our big day like it was nothing! They even saved my butt 2 days before our wedding when I suddenly realized I never ordered the flowers for our grandparents remembrance chairs. I was internally freaking out and they handled it like it was no big deal and calmed me down. Multiple people told me how gorgeous our flowers were, how they flowed so well through our venue, and how every little space had just enough decor without being overdone. To Dave and the staff at Flower Works, keep up the amazing work! I am so glad we got to work with you to bring the vision for our big day together!

T
Tiffany

Married on 02/25/2019

Best flowers and service around

We booked Flower Works for our destination wedding in Saint Augustine, Florida. They were amazing to work with and very knowledgeable! One of best wedding decorations I made. Read more We booked Flower Works for our destination wedding in Saint Augustine, Florida. They were amazing to work with and very knowledgeable! One of best wedding decorations I made.