Flowergirls Weddings

Tulsa, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Flowergirls Weddings

Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Flowergirls Weddings is an event florist and flower shop. Owner Cindy Howard has over 35 years of experience in the floral industry, and opened her shop in 2000 with her son and two daughters. A family-run company, the team produces creative arrangements using a blend of fresh blooms, wood, fabric, silk flowers, textiles, and other decorative additions. Cindy first and foremost values her work as an art, and puts her whole passion into every piece she designs.

With so much background in the floral world, Cindy can create arrangements in any floral style desired, including nautical, country, classic, modern, rustic, preppy, vintage, and more. Flowergirls Weddings welcomes consultations with couples to discuss their floral vision, as well as address event design, delivery, set up, clean up, and preservation. The available arrangements at Flowergirls Weddings include:

• Aisle decor

L
Featured
Lacey

Married on 11/04/2017

Everything about Flowergirls is EXACTLY what every bride needs! Cindy is great at listening to what you're looking for and making sure your needs are met. The girls were great to accommodate a few ... Read more MUSTS I had with regards to my bouquets and boutonnieres. When I got them I literally teared up because the bouquets were beautiful! Very full and fresh flowers and so affordable. Exactly what I needed on my special day. Thank you!

Alison
Ali Teague

Married on 06/07/2019

Flower Girls is my Favorite!

We met with the florist at Flower Girls to book with her and show her what we wanted for our wedding. She was very accommodating and had good suggestions to keep our costs low. She has amazing package ... Read more deals with a variety of choices. Our flowers turned out perfect on the day of. I didn't know what they were going to look like since I just gave her some inspiration photos, but they were great and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

R
Rosanne

Married on 08/25/2018

Cindy did an amazing job. My flowers were perfect! Thank you flower girls for making my wedding day special. Read more Cindy did an amazing job. My flowers were perfect!!! Thank you flower girls for making my wedding day special.