Flowers By Amore

West Bloomfield, MI · View map · Visit website

About Flowers By Amore

Flowers By Amore is a floral designer in West Bloomfield, Michigan with more than 10 years of experience. They specialize in designing sophisticated floral arrangements and decor for your wedding ceremony and reception. Flowers By Amore is committed to designing beautiful arrangements and decor for your wedding, and will ensure your event is a memorable experience.

Products Offered
Flowers By Amore offers consultations for event designs, as well as delivery, set up, and clean up on the day of your wedding. They can accommodate most any style, from classic, glamorous, or nautical to rustic, tropical, or modern, and more. This florist provides numerous floral arrangement and decor items, including:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral accessories
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered
Along with West Bloomfield , Flowers By Amore also caters to the metro areas of Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Lansing. They can also travel outside their area if needed.

88 Reviews for Flowers By Amore

88 Flowers By Amore Reviews

Featured
User4648315

2+ years ago

Zina was a joy to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted my wedding hall to look like. Flowers By Amore does not only provide you with flowers, but also is a one-stop-shop for everything ... Read more wedding related (chivari chairs, chargers, lighting, head table draping, church decorating). This made my wedding planning experience so convenient. I also ordered my invitations through Flowers By Amore. They have tons of different options to choose from that cater to everyone's personal style. They also provided me with a wedding coordinator for the day of. She was also amazing to work with, is very experienced, and made my day run smoothly. I would highly recommend Flowers By Amore!

Maria
Maria Wright

Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect and Professional

Flowers by Amore did an amazing job for our wedding! Zina was super easy to work with. She is so knowledgeable about her craft and helped us bring our ideas to life. Service was professional and ... Read more efficient from delivery and set up to break down. Would highly recommend this vendor!

Cindy
Cindy Armstrong

Married on 03/02/2019

Best florist!

Zina was great to work with, super friendly, professional and talented! I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted and she helped me figure out what would look best with my style for my wedding. The prices ... Read more were also very fair! I would recommend her absolutely!!