Flowers by April

Garrison, New York · View map · Visit website

About Flowers by April

Flowers by April is a passionate floral design company located in Garrison, New York. They pride themselves on their attention to detail, creativity and open lines of communication throughout the planning process. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life. Flowers by April only books one wedding or special event per day, to ensure you receive the high level of service you deserve.

Experience

This professional floral design company is owned by April Aguayo. She’s been a part of the wedding industry since 2010, and is dedicated to a high level of excellence in her work. April keeps up-to-date with new floral trends, including those that involve votive holders, pedestals, lanterns and tea lights. Her artistic designs have been displayed in the Marion Royal Gallery in Beacon, New York.

This full-service floral company is happy to locally source their flowers if you’re planning on having a “green” wedding. They offer multiple packages to choose from, as well as a la carte options. Their style ranges from classic and preppy to rustic and vintage, and everything in between. Couples will enjoy a complimentary consultation to discuss their wants and needs, and make sure everyone is on the same page. Their services include:

• Event design
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Samples
  • Venue visit

Other Services

In addition to creating stunning bouquets and beautiful table arrangements for your big day, Flowers by April will also design amazing decor for your altar and aisle. Additional services include:

• Chuppah decor

E
Featured
Elise

Married on 07/21/2017

April's wedding arrangements were perfect! We had a meeting several months before the wedding to discuss ideas, colors, and types of flowers. As the wedding day approached, I started sending April ... Read more e-mails with more specifics, questions, and pinterest pictures. She responded so promptly and was accommodating to each and every request. Throughout the planning process, April had great ideas that I had never thought of; My flower girls carried single stem roses with long ribbons and they were the cutest things ever! April's creations were exactly what I was looking for, from the bouquets, to the center pieces, signage garlands, and ceremony accents.

S
Seeta Khemraj

Married on 03/17/2019

April is innovative and amazing to work with !!!

I had a winter wedding and have a passion for flowers. Working wit April for the flower decor was by far my favorite part of wedding planning. She took all the flowers I loved and tied them so ... Read more perfectly together. I also wanted to decor to fit the season and she created a winter wonderland for us. She gave such creative suggestions and made sure everything was personalized to our style. She even made me a beautiful mirrored window we found online and was obsessed with, it came out better than we ever imagined, we have it hanging in our living room now as a token from our favorite day. She is also such a pleasure to talk to and get ideas from, she is just amazing. She puts together samples for the table arrangements for you the preview prior to the wedding to make sure you have exactly what you are envisioning. The first comment anyone make when they see wedding picture is about how beautiful the bouquet was. I want to plan another event just to be able to work with April again!! She is the best florist you will find and you will enjoy working with her every step of the way.

Eileen
Eileen

Married on 10/27/2018

April works very hard to achieve your wedding look

I worked with April A LOT for the entire year leading up to our wedding. She really went above and beyond to work with me in achieving my wedding day look for our flowers. I was very particular and ... Read more changed my mind often and she was always nice and patient. The day of our wedding, the flowers came out great. They were very similar to my inspiration photos. I was so sad to have to part with our centerpieces they were gorgeous! I had very expensive flowers and compared to other area florists, April was affordable.