Flowers by Carolyn

Yorba Linda, CA · View map

About Flowers by Carolyn

Designing flowers is my passion. Flowers by Carolyn specializes in designing flowers for your wedding or special event.

8 Reviews for Flowers by Carolyn

8 Flowers by Carolyn Reviews

C
Caitlin

Married on 11/19/2011

Carolyn is awesome! Super creative and she was able to deliver just what I wanted without me being able to fully convey it (because I don't really speak "flowers"). Read more Carolyn is awesome! Super creative and she was able to deliver just what I wanted without me being able to fully convey it (because I don't really speak "flowers").

F
Farrah

Married on 05/07/2011

Highly recommend! Flowers By Carolyn did an amazing job for my wedding. Arrived on time, completed all that I requested, my guests loved the floral displays and I loved the price. I would do it all ... Read more all over again and wouldn't change a thing!! Book Flowers By Carolyn for your wedding, you won't be disappointed. Go, Go, Go!!

C
Crystal

Married on 01/08/2011

Our florist provided us with excellent service. She made our ceremony and reception absolutely beautiful! She worked with our budget. She found the exact vases we were searching for while making sure ... Read more we were happy with everything else. She worked wonders for our wedding and is a very reliable florist.