Flowers By Coley

San Diego, CA · View map

About Flowers By Coley

Flowers by Coley is a florist located in San Diego, California that is committed to turning every client’s dream wedding into a reality. The company’s staff understands that each couple has a unique vision for their wedding day, and the team strives to understand your individual needs and desires to bring that vision to life. Flowers by Coley’s design team—composed of flower professionals with years of experience in the industry—creates one-of-a-kind floral arrangements for all events. Though no two floral designs are ever alike, every client can expect to receive the same exceptional service.

Services Provided

Flowers by Coley provides floral arrangements in a wide variety of styles, including classic, modern, country, glamorous, rustic, romantic, tropical, vintage, and eclectic. Arrangements are created specifically for each event, with options such as aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, and table arrangements, as well as flower girl baskets, flower petals, and single flowers. Services provided by the shop include:

• Consultations

11 Flowers By Coley Reviews

calisharo
Sharon

Married on 07/13/2018

Alex & Flowers by Coley were AMAZING! Not only are they incredibly easy to work with but their work took my breath away! They are affordable and professional and I would totally use them again! Thank ... Read more Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

C
Cathrin

Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding centerpieces were beautiful! Will at Flowers by Coley was amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you! Read more Our wedding centerpieces were beautiful! Will at Flowers by Coley was amazing and so easy to work with! Thank you!

A
Amy

Married on 10/22/2016

Kendra is one of the sweetest, and most professional, person I have ever met. I didn't know much about what I wanted in my flowers, other than purples with a romantic feel. She helped me navigate ... Read more through fields. I didn't see a set up of the actual bouquet she planned on making before the event. I didn't ask to see a final product though, as she had sent me sample bouquet pictures and I critiqued them. It was a happy surprise though, as the flowers not only captured the feel that I wanted for the wedding, but the essence of my theme in ways I hadn't thought of. The flower bouquets at the beginning of the isles added even more of a romantic feel. I pressed the flowers from my and the bridesmaids bouquets, which turned out lovely.