Flowers By Faye

Milwaukee, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Flowers By Faye

Flowers By Faye is a wedding floral company located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. For more than 24 years, their team has been creating floral designs that compliment each couple's individual style. Whether your floral style is more eclectic and tropical or romantic and rustic, Flowers By Faye endeavors to create arrangements that bring your vision to life.

Experience
Faye Mueller is passionate about her business, working up close and personal with each couple to get to know your needs and desires for your special day. Her expertise spans over 20 years in the floral industry, having been recognized by Milwaukee Journal A-List and The Veil Magazine. She makes every event a top priority, ensuring her arrangements work flawless with your wedding theme.

Flowers by Faye will arrive early to your event to ensure all arrangements are perfectly presented. She offers a variety of creative bouquets, centerpieces, pew decorations, and cake flowers that fit with any theme. Adding unique personal touches, Faye is dedicated to her couples and will personally pin each boutonniere to the groomsmen. Floral design services provided include the following:

• Consultations

Featured
Valerie

Married on 09/01/2018

Faye is amazing!

From the start to the end, it was such a pleasure to work with Faye for our wedding on September 1st! She worked with me to achieve the vision I had and was very reasonably priced. She brought ... Read more everything to our venue and stayed until the ceremony to make sure everything was set and came back for the room flip. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking! During pictures, my bridal party and I couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous our bouquets were. Our ceremony backdrop was beautiful with two large bouquets. The boutonnières, corsages, cake flowers, and reception table garland centerpieces were lovely. We received so many compliments from guests. I would highly recommend Faye! Thank you again, Faye, for everything!

E
Elsa

Married on 09/08/2018

Flowers by Faye is the way to go! She did a fabulous job with my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. The altar flowers along with the flower centerpieces were beautiful! I’d highly recommend Faye! Read more Flowers by Faye is the way to go! She did a fabulous job with my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. The altar flowers along with the flower centerpieces were beautiful! I’d highly recommend Faye!

D
Desiree

Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing experience working with Faye! Always quick to respond, flowers turned out amazing! Most beautfiful bouquet I’ve ever seen! And the center pieces were exactly how we wanted them and extremely ... Read more reasonably priced !