Flowers by Floyd Harbor

13 Flowers by Floyd Harbor Reviews

M
Mellissa

Married on 08/06/2018

I would absolutely recommend this florist! My "Yiayia" (grandmother in Greek) passed away on Long Island and I am in FL. I was unable to be there due to health complications and wanted to send ... Read more something special. A lot of floral websites have stock photos. I found a stock photo I loved and called around. Flowers by Floyd Harbor had me email over the photo. They were absolutely lovely to work with and recreated the stock photo more beautifully than I could have ever hoped. They are worth every dollar you pay them. Because I could not be there, I asked them to text me a photo and they did! I then heard from several family members on how gorgeous the flower cross was. Thank you a million times over. Seriously, I know flowers can be costly but go with Flowers by Floyd Harbor. I sound like a paid review but I'm not. :)

User4799488

2+ years ago

It was a pleasure to work with Noreen from Floyd Harbor Flowers. She is extremely personable and listened to everything I wanted. I had spoken to other florists who said they couldn't do much with my ... Read more budget but Noreen made it work and exceeded my expectations. Everyone raved how beautiful my centerpieces were. Thanks Noreen!!

S
Samantha

Married on 09/21/2014

This florist is amazing. They are very efficient and work hard to coordinate your day. A must use for floral design for any occasion, but great with weddings. They labeled everything to make sure the ... Read more staff at the hall would know exactly who got what!!! Most florists do not do that! LOVE THEM! Flowers lasted for over week after the wedding!!! Noreen the owner is a pleasure and fantastic! Must Use!