Flowers by Fudgie

Sarasota, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Flowers by Fudgie

Flowers by Fudgie is a flower shop in Sarasota, Florida. They provide you with a preliminary questionnaire and then return a proposal to you with different options, prices, and photos. This process helps Flowers by Fudgie understand you needs and supply you with the perfect arrangements. They welcome inspiration photos, colors, and designs to show them your vision.

No matter your style, Flowers by Fudgie can create beautiful arrangements to coordinate with your wedding theme and colors. They visit your venue to help plan the best flower, arrangements and placements for a stunning event. They delivery, set up and clean up all items for a stress-free experience. Their floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

R
Featured
Rachael

Married on 05/05/2018

Very pleased with my experience with Flowers by Fudgie and Becki Creighton, The florals for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. We had a small hiccup which was my flower crown being delivered with ... Read more only 2 small areas of flowers on it---more like flower earmuffs, BUT within 30 minutes of expressing dissatisfaction the team that was delivering the flowers fixed the problem and brought me back my dream flower crown (i attached pictures)!!! It was so amazing and so promptly fixed that I am left with NO complaints and would give every bride my utmost and complete recommendation to use Becki at Flowers by Fudgie!! She did amazing gold and white floral pieces for the arches at our venue that MADE the ceremony space. We rented gorgeous lanterns from Becki that were surrounded by the most beautiful white flowers with gold accents. She really brought together everything I was imaging and then some! Becki was EXCELLENT at helping me stick to budget. When I originally messaged her about my needs and my budget she immediately made up a quote that included everything (whereas other florists in the area *politely* told me that I was crazy and needed to increase my budget). Thank you for everything guys!! You all rocked my wedding day and I 100% recommend Flowers by Fudgie for anyones floral needs!

Jeffrey
Jeffrey and Stephanie

Getting married on 12/05/2020

My flowers were seriously the best

My wedding bouquet was so beautiful and smelled so wonderful that I had to have it preserved. Thanks to Laura at Flowers by Fudgie for helping me get all the details right. She was amazing! Read more My wedding bouquet was so beautiful and smelled so wonderful that I had to have it preserved. Thanks to Laura at Flowers by Fudgie for helping me get all the details right. She was amazing!

Kelly
Kelly Leach

Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

Flowers by Fudgie did our wedding flowers and they were spectacular. The girls were excellent at communication and were very fast to respond which is amazing for an out of town bride. They delivered ... Read more to our location and everything was perfect. You could tell the flowers were of the highest quality and were truly stunning in all of our photos. I can not say enough good things about this business and the girls that work there. Would recommend 10/10!